Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get stable enough

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
I was pretty down the last months which ofc shows in my class attendance and lack of papers.
[UWSL]Now it's getting to be too much and I have to simulate illness tomorrow because I couldn't prepare for an exam. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]This means I have the rest of the week to get my papers complete which will be a pain in the ass but doable. I‘m not sure if I can muster enough motivation to pull through.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Do you have any advice for a brocel to get stable enough to get some work done?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Already deleted Steam which is a major distraction for me but I‘m not sure that‘s enough. I‘m kind of scared, because school is the last bit of stability in my life and I can‘t neet. No cap; If I fail this year there‘s nowhere left to run for me. :feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

get a miraculous medal.pray three hail marys at the start of the day.i suppose thinking about the consequences of failing this test,could give you some good motivation too.apart from that no clue.

It‘s so unfair that I even have to struggle to preserve my current miserable life. :feelsugh:

Fuck some juicy pussy, that will help