Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get ready to die in a fiery plane crash

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
just let tykiesha fly the plane idgaf if she crashes it the more people dead in this world the better

This is where liberal wokeism is going to be directly responsible for deaths.

Whitecels on their way to SEA :feelsree:

trains are looking better and better

This will be a VERY big problem in the future. Not just with black women or even with women in general, but recruiting people who are not highly interested in aviation. When people are just a pilot as their job they tend to not be as good. Ideally pilots are aviators who are passionate about aviation and it’s not just their job.

I've never taken a plane in my life and probably never will so I say get it on!

This will be a VERY big problem in the future. Not just with black women or even with women in general, but recruiting people who are not highly interested in aviation. When people are just a pilot as their job they tend to not be as good. Ideally pilots are aviators who are passionate about aviation and it’s not just their job.
Tyquisha will be your pilot this evening

dats wut weez gots autopilot 4 nigga

last plane i was on it felt like i was about to get flung out of my seat because the descent was really rough. would not surprise me if the pilot was a nigger

Haven't flown on a plane in decades, so nothing to worry about. In fact it is a good thing if Chad and Stacy's plane crash on the way to Bali or Hawaii or some other tropical destination and they get stranded in the middle of the ocean :feelsgah:

I’ve never seen a nigger pilot before. But I don’t trust foid pilots