Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get ready for summer

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Women already wear crop tops and booty shorts when it's freezing snow sub zero temperature, it's so common it's a meme to say that a hoe never gets cold. She's doing it for herself though of course slay queen yes yes

But now that summer is here even every single Becky will have really low booty shorts and every single one is going to either be wearing crop tops or tank tops or some just bras, showing as much skin as possible to tempt Chad

You guys ready for this season of torture? It's finally starting to get warm here and Normies don't care about covid because they can't handle sitting at home for more than 2 days

At least they might die as a result? Lifefuel

I fucking hate summer i wish i lived in Antartica alongside penguins :woke:

LDARing during the Summer is the best.

Winter is coming here

Everyone will come out in summer and Corona will resurge, lifefuel if my prophecy comes true

While on the topic why is it so cold in May

I thought global warming was supposed to be real

LOL if you believe in climate change or 911 or moon landing for that matter

I love summer i love the sunlight i love nature

While on the topic why is it so cold in May

I thought global warming was supposed to be real

LOL if you believe in climate change or 911 or moon landing for that matter
I have no idea. It's still snowing here some days even in May.

Women already wear crop tops and booty shorts when it's freezing snow sub zero temperature, it's so common it's a meme to say that a hoe never gets cold. She's doing it for herself though of course slay queen yes yes

But now that summer is here even every single Becky will have really low booty shorts and every single one is going to either be wearing crop tops or tank tops or some just bras, showing as much skin as possible to tempt Chad

You guys ready for this season of torture? It's finally starting to get warm here and Normies don't care about covid because they can't handle sitting at home for more than 2 days

At least they might die as a result? Lifefuel
ugh im so tired of this shit its infested with foids with their asses showin. Good thing i have 2 isolated playground near a school me that i can use and do cardiomaxxing