Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Get ready for President Mike Pence. Trump might have the coronavirus.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They confirmed no white house official got near the infected. The president fucked off before that could happen

cope if you think there's no cure for the president

They confirmed no white house official got near the infected. The president fucked off before that could happen

But Matt Schlapp got near the infected. And he also shook Trump's hand. And we don't know which part happened first.

I am 100% confident that someone will purposefully try and spread coronavirus at the general election presidential debates if they do happen.

China did this. They want the trade war to end.

China did this. They want the trade war to end.
Maybe China knew they had the ability to quarantine their people in a way the West couldn't. Maybe all the deaths China will incur are seen as collateral damage for their greater goal of damaging the West. Whatever their plans are, they must be stopped. I think even Dems are on the China hate train after the Uighur stuff

Maybe China knew they had the ability to quarantine their people in a way the West couldn't. Maybe all the deaths China will incur are seen as collateral damage for their greater goal of damaging the West. Whatever their plans are, they must be stopped. I think even Dems are on the China hate train after the Uighur stuff

Honestly, I don't care. I have zero power over such things. As a thirdworlder my life doesnt even matter anyways.

lmao would be hilarious if he actually got it

2 deaths in Florida. I hope it spreads fast and wild

The article mentions CPAC, but why not AIPAC? (AIPAC is the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee). They announced two people had the virus at their conference as well, which just took place on March 1st and 2nd.

Pence was at AIPAC too. 2/3rd of Congress were there. For those familiar, AIPAC also sends members of their Israeli lobbying delegation to the offices to those Congress members who don't attend to whine about Israel to them during the conference. So literally every single member of Congress had contact with someone from the AIPAC conference last week.

The guy who is linked to AIPAC coronavirus cases is Lawrence Garbuz. the New York City superspreader himself. His son is the case that made headlines from Yeshiva University. His Rabbi even has the virus thanks to him.

JFL if half of Congress starts showing symptoms of coronavirus in the next two weeks and the whole US government collapses due to a virus spread from Israeli lobbying. That would be the epitome of irony.

Politics is cope

Chad Wolf sitting next to Vp Pence.

Don't care didn’t ask plus you're white.

Corona-Chan Ganbatte!

Trump will have Corona like no other. A bigly record amount. People are saying they've never seen Corona like this before. It'll be amazing! A beautiful thing. Believe me.