Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Get raped or ...

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
You make contact with an extraterrestrial entity with superpower.

This entity offers you two destiny :

1) It makes you quadriplegic and basically you can't communicate with the world, except you're fully conscious of everything that happens around you. You'll get to have a real sexual experience with a sex assistant for quadriplegics, BUT this assistant will be the most horrendously ugly thing you'll ever seen in your life. Moreover, when this suddenly happend, you'll have 0 sexual urge, the assistant will try to torture you with objects you will not even see, and actually she will just rape you while looking straight into your wide open eyes that you'll not even be able to close.

2) It put you in deep coma and you get to have sex once in the dream you make. You know it's just a very temporary dream and that it will never happen again and that you'll never ever live in reality ever again. The girl you'll have sex in your dream will be a fake replica of a random 5/10 foid. Since you know this isn't real, you'll have to struggle against your own conscious not to be expelled from the lucid dream, while trying to enjoy the whole thing. Once you get expelled, your whole experience of existence will just be a mazy pointless abstract dream, until death.

2 sounds cool tbh

I will chose the second option. The first option sounds like literal torture. I have already technically had sex in my dream through rape so it’s not like it will be my first time.

Btw you should make this a poll

what? who would choose option 1?

OP please become a writer

Stop sniffing that glue bro it's not good for you

Real is real. Fake is really fake.
Screen Shot 2016 08 01 at 123421 PM00 1jpeg

You make contact with an extraterrestrial entity with superpower.

This entity offers you two destiny :

1) It makes you quadriplegic and basically you can't communicate with the world, except you're fully conscious of everything that happens around you. You'll get to have a real sexual experience with a sex assistant for quadriplegics, BUT this assistant will be the most horrendously ugly thing you'll ever seen in your life. Moreover, when this suddenly happend, you'll have 0 sexual urge, the assistant will try to torture you with objects you will not even see, and actually she will just rape you while looking straight into your wide open eyes that you'll not even be able to close.

2) It put you in deep coma and you get to have sex once in the dream you make. You know it's just a very temporary dream and that it will never happen again and that you'll never ever live in reality ever again. The girl you'll have sex in your dream will be a fake replica of a random 5/10 foid. Since you know this isn't real, you'll have to struggle against your own conscious not to be expelled from the lucid dream, while trying to enjoy the whole thing. Once you get expelled, your whole experience of existence will just be a mazy pointless abstract dream, until death.

Nigga that's some trippy ass options.

But option 2 mogs option 1 very hard. At least I will still be able to move. Not being able to move for the rest of my life while being raped by what you describe as a 1/10 foid something like this??

No thank you sir. That option is fucking retarded tbh why would anybody pick that shit.

Nigga that's some trippy ass options.

But option 2 mogs option 1 very hard. At least I will still be able to move. Not being able to move for the rest of my life while being raped by what you describe as a 1/10 foid something like this??

View attachment 374231

No thank you sir. That option is fucking retarded tbh why would anybody pick that shit.
Being in coma for the rest of your life is not exactly being able to move tho

Being in coma for the rest of your life is not exactly being able to move tho

Well yeah but I can still move within my dream and the lucid dreams are just as real as real life so it's not much difference.

Well yeah but I can still move within my dream and the lucid dreams are just as real as real life so it's not much difference.
You only make one lucid dream where you have sex. Then it's a maze, and you wait for death in despair and boredom

You only make one lucid dream where you have sex. Then it's a maze, and you wait for death in despair and boredom

Yeah but I'll just stretch the lucid dream till I die

Yeah but I'll just stretch the lucid dream till I die
You can't. It will last one hour at the very best. Then you just LDAR

can you just give me a gun and let me shoot my brains out, please?

what? who would choose option 1?
some kind of trick question where if we choose 2 over 1 we're fakecel because we choose satisfying dream sex instead of unsatisfying IRL sex

some kind of trick question where if we choose 2 over 1 we're fakecel because we choose satisfying dream sex instead of unsatisfying IRL sex
Yup. Let's call admins and ban all choice 2 normfegs. Time to purge this place. :feelsLSD:

Yup. Let's call admins and ban all choice 2 normfegs.
Time to purge this place. :feelsLSD:
Good parody of the purity spiral tendencies here and in other incel communities TBH

Like for example, more simplistically

a) you get to have sex but you are guaranteed to have 100% amnesia of the experience and you will never find out it happened even by 3rd party
b) you get to have a 100% satisfying sex dream that you will remember forever

I don't think choosing B over A should be grounds for any kind of discrimination.

Choosing A over B actually seems absurd. Isn't the whole point of us wanting sex because we want it to be an enjoyable or at least memorable thing?