Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL get Nice Girl (TM)

Top reply JFLLLLL

Men's priority in what they want:
1)A woman with pretty face and long legs
978667) Her personality

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Foid gets a taste of her own medicine and goes insane

foids don't have personalities and in fact they aren't even people

Is this story even true? Is he some Chad and she’s a landwhale or what

You're not entitled to chad sweetie

Here's a good question that no toilet there will ask because it's a complete and utter circle jerk.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/1f1yp1s/comment/lk5a883/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

You say that the men you're interested in only care about looks. How are you any different? How is it that you call the men you're attracted to shallow for not liking you for your personality while you yourself are only interested in them because you find them attractive?

If personality is so important then date a man you find unattractive

They have 0 self awareness. It's insane.

the foid isn't really being 'nice' by asking abt his previous relationships

she enjoys doing it bc it turns her on

unlike males, foids enjoy it when their partner has fucked around, is in another relationship or cheats on them

she's just another whore

Top reply JFLLLLL

Men's priority in what they want:
1)A woman with pretty face and long legs
978667) Her personality

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I mean they got half of it right.

the first step should read 1) Not-deformed biological woman.

"Individual_Speech_10"
57m ago

"I wouldn't be friends with someone that didn't want to date me just because of how I looked, even if I wasn't interested in them either."

hahahahahhaah literally admitting that she wants orbiters. Do they even realize themselves?

Cringe as fuck
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Here's a good question that no toilet there will ask because it's a complete and utter circle jerk.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/1f1yp1s/comment/lk5a883/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

You say that the men you're interested in only care about looks. How are you any different? How is it that you call the men you're attracted to shallow for not liking you for your personality while you yourself are only interested in them because you find them attractive?

If personality is so important then date a man you find unattractive

They have 0 self awareness. It's insane.

Right exactly.

Id prefer her to look good, but of course i want her pERsonality to be decent too.