Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Get help" is the new Just Be Yourself

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I see this phrase a lot in normie/soy comments usually directed at insults. After paragraphs of holier-than-thou virtue signalling you'll often see it end with "Get help.". A fucking meaningless normie meme phrase which they spew out as if it could ever be useful.

It's so similar to "just be yourself". When someone tells some socially awkward person to "be themselves", they already WERE being themselves, which is what caused them to complain in the first place. Similarly, when someone is in some bad situation, telling them to "get help" is fucking laughable, as if "help" is just at arm's reach and they can just fucking pick it up and have their problem cured, like it's something you can buy at a store.

If you asked these people to define what they actually meant they'd be clueless. They'd obviously go to the number 1 normie cope, therapy, but ask them to tell you how that'd help objective problems like inceldom and again, no answer. They'd probably just call you a misogynist.

It's just a meme phrase so they don't have to actually respond to what you said. Implying that you're saying what you're saying cuz you're mad, and not cuz its logical and thus invalidating you without responding to the actual argument.
Similar phrases:
You need therapy
Who hurt you?
Someone's bitter

Get help almost always just means "talk to a therapist bro". As if words can fix anything without actions following them.

No combination of words will ever fix issues of incels which are deeply rooted in observable and quantifiable shortcomings in looks. Also no amount of talking will help someone who is deeply mentally ill, a legit autist can't just snap out of it or function normally because he talked to a therapist :feelsseriously:

I think it's just another form of people trying to elevate themselves above other people while disguising it as advice. Saying "get help" implies there is something wrong with you, and the person who is giving the advice makes themselves out to be someone who has got everything figured out and doesn't need help. It's just them announcing that you are a fucked up individual and that they're not, putting it simply.

"Get Help" is them saying they want you locked up in a mental institute because they don't want to hear you complaining.

I think it's just another form of people trying to elevate themselves above other people while disguising it as advice. Saying "get help" implies there is something wrong with you, and the person who is giving the advice makes themselves out to be someone who has got everything figured out and doesn't need help. It's just them announcing that you are a fucked up individual and that they're not, putting it simply.
Yeah they are trying to put themselves above you and trying to imply that society isn't the problem but you as a person are.
"Get Help" is them saying they want you locked up in a mental institute because they don't want to hear you complaining.
They feel entitled to not finding any males complaining about women or society even if they go looking for it. The fact that there are still spaces where males can complain about women and society makes them seethe and they try to cover it up by angrily taunting that they're "laughing XD" at you.

This is the way spoiled kids put an end to a debate they are not able to win using actual arguments.

Precisely. Only foids are deluded enough to think otherwise.
Because their problems are non problems. Same for chads and chadlites

I'm 100% convinced that "just be confident, just put yourself out there" has actually worked and helped some chadlites. Because they had looks foundations, they had what it takes to succeed. Being nervous or not putting yourself out there when you're a person like that is a non problem that can be fixed with words

Being a 5ft3 manlet is different. Being NW5 at 21 years old is different. Having a shit lower third and bug eyes is different

Women are notorious for just talking things out and feeling better because they never face real hardships

I'm 100% convinced that "just be confident, just put yourself out there" has actually worked and helped some chadlites. Because they had looks foundations, they had what it takes to succeed. Being nervous or not putting yourself out there when you're a person like that is a non problem that can be fixed with words
6-7/10 dudes, aka above average but not chad, still need to do some work. the difference between them and sub5s is that when a 6-7/10 "fails", it's seen as "whatever, better luck next time", while when a sub5 fails, he is laughed at, and discouraged from ever trying again. The 6-7/10 is given support, and can learn from their small mistakes, while sub5s are gaslighted and not allowed second chances without severe social consequences.

Women are notorious for just talking things out and feeling better because they never face real hardships
The same apply to human relations and politics in general. People talk and talk and in the end those endless debates can never end up in useful and thoughtful policies on the long run and on a huge scale. Just watch how the UN is corrupted to its core. This feminization of dialectic isn't only innefficient, it also creates a general inflation of speeches, reducing the value of every single speech, even those that should be listened for important matters, making us forget the hierarchy of priorities and concerns to keep our society sane. If our society did have artificial problems, or no problems at all, that could "work" temporarily ... But, in reality, it just can't work.

Last edited:
6-7/10 dudes, aka above average but not chad, still need to do some work. the difference between them and sub5s is that when a 6-7/10 "fails", it's seen as "whatever, better luck next time", while when a sub5 fails, he is laughed at, and discouraged from ever trying again. The 6-7/10 is given support, and can learn from their small mistakes, while sub5s are gaslighted and not allowed second chances without severe social consequences.
Failure is completely different because the 6-7/10 dude has a chance of success, he's playing a tough game but a game he can eventually win. This is what normies mean by "rejection is a part of life" and "numbers game". But the unattractive male? Rejection is either a state of existence or an unnecessary painful experience he's subjecting himself to with no potential rewards in sight

And yeah, it's almost like unattractive males have their rejection broadcasted. Everyone has to know he dared to try and put himself out there. Everyone tries to get as much shame as possible out of it to make sure he knows his place
The same apply to human relations and politics in general. People talk and talk and in the end those endless debates can never end up in useful and thoughtful policies on the long run and on a huge scale. Just watch how the UN is corrupted to its core. This feminization of dialectic isn't only innefficient, it also creates a general inflation of speeches, reducing the value of every single speech, even those that should be listened for important matters, making us forget the hierarchy of priorities and concerns to keep our society sane. If our society did have artificial problems, or no problems at all, that could "work" temporarily ... But, in reality, it just can't work.
Yes i've noticed this too. It's just words on all sides of the political spectrum

101003523 249437896337020 5192232787867860992 n

I despise this too, if they actually were nice about it and meant it then fine but they use it as an insult and to degrade you because of your mental illnesses. This is why I have stopped using normie forums, I will never be able to find common ground with normies, they are a different species.

If you asked these people to define what they actually meant they'd be clueless.
Pretty much, they are NPCs programmed to type some text depending on the situation, they can't think for themselves.

What's funny is that the "Get therapy and medication" platitude actually helps to some extent, but it won't make you less of an uggo or change the fact that you're an incel. Again, this is just another way for normies to move the goalpost even further down the road. First they tell you to go to the gym, then the problem is your wardrobe, then it's your personality and now you have to change it, then it's your personality again so you have to be yourself, then it's your mental health so you have to get pills and therapy, then it's money, and so on and so forth.

They'd obviously go to the number 1 normie cope, therapy, but ask them to tell you how that'd help objective problems like inceldom and again, no answer. They'd probably just call you a misogynist.

They’ll tell you “It doesn’t help if you don’t go in with an open mind :soy:

I see this phrase a lot in normie/soy comments usually directed at insults. After paragraphs of holier-than-thou virtue signalling you'll often see it end with "Get help.". A fucking meaningless normie meme phrase which they spew out as if it could ever be useful.

It's so similar to "just be yourself". When someone tells some socially awkward person to "be themselves", they already WERE being themselves, which is what caused them to complain in the first place. Similarly, when someone is in some bad situation, telling them to "get help" is fucking laughable, as if "help" is just at arm's reach and they can just fucking pick it up and have their problem cured, like it's something you can buy at a store.

If you asked these people to define what they actually meant they'd be clueless. They'd obviously go to the number 1 normie cope, therapy, but ask them to tell you how that'd help objective problems like inceldom and again, no answer. They'd probably just call you a misogynist.
they just want you to kill yourself, better yet make it look like an accident so you die and no one feels as guilty as they should

help doesnt exist for us jfl at retards putting so much faith into the mental health care system, imagine believing a magic cure to every problem exists.

ive had a few therapists and id go as far as to say they made me wanna suicide more because thats where i realized i already understood everything they were saying to the point where they asked why i even needed therapy if i already knew so much about myself to be able to point out all the alternative cognitive approaches to a situation, so it completely killed my hope that genuine help existed.

Last edited:
What the fuck do therapists do anyway, get you on meds for the rest of your life, label you with some pointless diagnostic and repeat the same rhetoric we see on IT??

It's pathetic gaslighting tbh. Just like all their other "advice", it shifts the blame and spotlight on you. After all, you can't POSSIBLY be incel because of the Kweens incredibly high standards, no, it must be because you have serious mental issues...

Do you think attractive people with serious mental issues ever had to go to Therapy to fix their dating issues? They never have dating issues. Some of the worst narcissists I know are in relationships constantly because they are attractive. This type of thing doesn't even cross their mind. Don't let the soys gaslight you. It's all looks, you could be the biggest autist in the world and a girl would still beg to fuck you if you're 6'5 with blue eyes, NW0 hairline, chiseled jaw etc.

What the fuck do therapists do anyway, get you on meds for the rest of your life, label you with some pointless diagnostic and repeat the same rhetoric we see on IT??
That’s pretty much how my own diagnosis went.

talk to the rapist
talk to the rapist

It's just another dismissive fuck you from normies to anyone speaking the truth or humbly asking someone out on a date. Every time normies die, I don't even get phased anymore. In my head, I just say "good" and scroll past that news.

i have no clue why normies overestimate therapy so much, you'd have to be a braindead easily manipulated dog to swallow any of the shit a "therapist" tells you, it often makes no sense.

i have no clue why normies overestimate therapy so much, you'd have to be a braindead easily manipulated dog to swallow any of the shit a "therapist" tells you, it often makes no sense.
Only way it'd help is if it's a young foid therapist and she fucked you and dated you.

Failure is completely different because the 6-7/10 dude has a chance of success, he's playing a tough game but a game he can eventually win. This is what normies mean by "rejection is a part of life" and "numbers game". But the unattractive male? Rejection is either a state of existence or an unnecessary painful experience he's subjecting himself to with no potential rewards in sight

And yeah, it's almost like unattractive males have their rejection broadcasted. Everyone has to know he dared to try and put himself out there. Everyone tries to get as much shame as possible out of it to make sure he knows his place

Yes i've noticed this too. It's just words on all sides of the political spectrum

View attachment 332778
I'm a TheRapist :feelzez: in Arma 3: Vegas Ravaged

Last edited:
high iq

We’d love to “get help” but the only thing that could “help” us is to be desired sexually and romantically by a reasonably attractive young woman of legal age and such are unfortunately just plain out of our reach.

You normies out there want to help us?

Then put those big brains of yours to work and develop new scientific medical and gene engineering technologies and surgeries that are affordable or better yet free and can transform any one of us into Chad and you’ll finally be “helping” us.

Otherwise shut your fucking mouths if all you’ve got to offer is useless memes and glib platitudes.

It's just a meme phrase so they don't have to actually respond to what you said. Implying that you're saying what you're saying cuz you're mad, and not cuz its logical and thus invalidating you without responding to the actual argument.
Similar phrases:
You need therapy
Who hurt you?
Someone's bitter
fpbp

help doesnt exist for us jfl at retards putting so much faith into the mental health care system, imagine believing a magic cure to every problem exists.

ive had a few therapists and id go as far as to say they made me wanna suicide more because thats where i realized i already understood everything they were saying to the point where they asked why i even needed therapy if i already knew so much about myself to be able to point out all the alternative cognitive approaches to a situation, so it completely killed my hope that genuine help existed.