Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Get better hobbies - Rehab Room

lennox

lennox

files.catbox.moe/vjm0h7.PDF
Can you really find love through hobbies? That's the question in this video. Hobbies are pushed when a man is lonely, but is it just a cope or form of escapism? Perhaps looks still matter even when you think you've improved yourself.

he should've accounted for the fact that one guy is in the usa and the other is in the uk,

I like his videos but its all water

I like his videos but its all water
it's delicious flavored water.
Purplesaurus Rex Drink Mix DIY - Clean Fingers Laynie

why would you even have a hobby which foids participate in

if there are foids in it, it can't be serious

Can you really find love through hobbies? That's the question in this video. Hobbies are pushed when a man is lonely, but is it just a cope or form of escapism? Perhaps looks still matter even when you think you've improved yourself.

hes becoming redpilled or something
has had a lot of shitty takes recently
his videos are good though for the most part this one is mega brutal
but im gonna have to stop watching if he keeps giving shitty takes

Last edited:
what is a good hobby?

Hobbies are a cope. No one cares about your hobbies.

What does that suggest? Both places are quite diverse
i don't think chad could do something like this in the uk, tbh

women catcalling men? its all good
men catcalling women? le bad and should be illegal :soy: :feelsclown:

this video is so fucking brutal
day ruined:feelsbadman:

Too many times I've been the clueless guy on the right thinking he's onto something
life is really attractive people vs the unattractive

if this video isnt proof idk what is
this is the true nature of reality

Last edited:
i don't think chad could do something like this in the uk, tbh
uk is less open to strangers, and puts more emphasis on socialcirclemaxxing, true

but uk foids are still skanks, so they'll still whore out for drunk chads in bars or w/e

what is a good hobby?
Martial Arts I guess. Because it 1. Makes you stronger. 2. Gives you Battle IQ. 3. Lets you interact with other people.

Besides that I guess just Gymmaxxing and Looksmaxxing.

If your adult AND especially if your in work you usually dont have much time for hobbies anyway as 1/3 of it is wageslaving and another 1/3 sleeping and the remaining 1/3 for most people nowadays just surviving or doing a side hustle - which can also be a "hobby" like doing youtube, tiktok, instagram or streaming.

Like i worked 6 hours a day once shortly after i was out of HS and it really like left me no time. It was such grinding work i Literally had no energy left afterwards. I was usually just cooking a meal, showering and dropping into the bed.

I have no idea honestly how other people even do it.

Like i worked 6 hours a day once shortly after i was out of HS and it really like left me no time. It was such grinding work i Literally had no energy left afterwards. I was usually just cooking a meal, showering and dropping into the bed.

I have no idea honestly how other people even do it.
worst times of my life were when i was wagecucking
you get home and all you think about is work tommorow
you cant even enjoy your copes

hes becoming redpilled or something
has had a lot of shitty takes recently
his videos are good though for the most part this one is mega brutal
but im gonna have to stop watching if he keeps giving shitty takes
which of his takes would you say are redpilled? I honestly feel he's on the extreme end of BP where he never sees the good in people.

worst times of my life were when i was wagecucking
you get home and all you think about is work tommorow
you cant even enjoy your copes
That was the worst part honestly - its also what my parents feel for the past 35 years they resent working but are always talking about how they enjoy life lmfao.

Even worse if you have no car. You drive 6am over almost an hour with a bunch of sloppy bastards in a train to your soul ripping job where you stay for basically most of the day and then drive home again and then still need to do household, finance and eating something AND all while you know tommorow is the same.

Like FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

And thats what I told my family too: If I dont find a girlfriend who stays commited to our relationship and helps me out there is no point in me even living because in the 2020 you just cant survive if you dont get outside help.

And I mean JUST SURVIVING not like GETTING anywhere like a fullfilling life.

which of his takes would you say are redpilled? I honestly feel he's on the extreme end of BP where he never sees the good in people.
not redpill per say but he said some guy was a tyrone in his previous video which is not true at all
guy looked short and was wearing a hat so you cant tell if hes norwooding or bald
it was the video of some girl yelling at a black dude in an airport

Brutal, as usual

That was the worst part honestly - its also what my parents feel for the past 35 years they resent working but are always talking about how they enjoy life lmfao.

Even worse if you have no car. You drive 6am over almost an hour with a bunch of sloppy bastards in a train to your soul ripping job where you stay for basically most of the day and then drive home again and then still need to do household, finance and eating something AND all while you know tommorow is the same.

And thats what I told my family too: If I dont find a girlfriend who stays commited to our relationship and helps me out there is no point in me even living because in the 2020 you just cant survive if you dont get outside help.

yeah bluepillers say work is good because it keeps your mind off things but for me it just made me overthink and worry about tommorow
and the only reason those fucks say that is because they either make good money or have a gf/wife waiting for them at home or both
they dont realize how lucky they are
i was making 14 an hour and doing the most at my previous job while other people seemed to be doing less
i would take a break in my car down some of those little alcohol bottles and breakdown
i remember i was about to rope after this but some people were at the woods i was going to do it at so i left
i was just surviving day to day
been neet for 4 years now

also i remember one time before i had a car and the only way to get to work was to ride my bike in ice rain because buses didntt go that way
its just so retarded the shit you have to go through and are expected to just to barely get by in life
no one in their right mind would do that just to make 14 an hour
i know for a fact ive done and been through more than most people and i know for a fact a foid wouldnt have to EVER do something like that but yet i didnt try hard enough im lazy im a loser for refusing to continue doing that bullshit apparently and risk my life for a few shekels
so really suffering and going through bullshit is for ugly people
its expected of us and you cant complain about it
:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
not redpill per say but he said some guy was a tyrone in his previous video which is not true at all
guy looked short and was wearing a hat so you cant tell if hes norwooding or bald
it was the video of some girl yelling at a black dude in an airport
Oh yea, agreed. That guy was not a tyrone