Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get a Vapcap M retard

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
this guy epically breaks down why vaping weed is better than smoking in every way
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/dynavap-m-review

Sponsored by Dynavap(tm).
Jews

Last edited:
vaporizer= too pussy to take a fat hit

@Weed @NEETAndTidy @anyone who smokes weed, get a vapcap m retard

weed has to be the most normie drug of all time. disgusting.

weed has to be the most normie drug of all time. disgusting.
low iq af to call something so broadly applicable "normie". that's like calling water normie

low iq af to call something so broadly applicable "normie". that's like calling water normie
psychedelics, including weed, usually give you bad trips if your life is shit enough.

psychedelics, including weed, usually give you bad trips if your life is shit enough.
makes me feel gooood. makes me think about fucked up things though. I have enough experience with it that I don't think I could have a bad weed "trip"

makes me feel gooood. makes me think about fucked up things though. I have enough experience with it that I don't think I could have a bad weed "trip"
that's what i thought about it until it made me hear voices speaking to me. lucky if you can still enjoy it

that's what i thought about it until it made me hear voices speaking to me. lucky if you can still enjoy it
that's some schizo shit :feelsmega:. it does affect people differently so nothing against people that don't enjoy it