Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Get a hobby, get in shape, buy new clothes...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
What do these things have in common?

They all cost MONEY.

MONEY
which I don’t have.

I want to explore the outdoors as a hobby but in order to do so, I need money for clothing and equipment. Have you seen the cost of even just semi-decent bushcrafting gear? It costs a fuck ton. And then there’s the limited number of places that I can go to practice bushcraft (not to mention the time it takes to learn bushcraft). In the UK, the entire country is slowly becoming a concrete jungle. Our natural parks are limited and few and far between. I would have to travel a great distance in order to bushcraft which I can’t do because I need a vehicle to travel such a long distance. I don’t have a drivers license (LastGerman) and a vehicle costs... MONEY.

Even getting in shape costs MONEY. I need a gym membership or gym equipment at home, all of which begins to add up. Going to a gym isn’t ideal for me because I’m autistic, fearful of people and scared of embarrassing myself as a newcomer to the world of weightlifting and fitness. I don’t have the space for a home gym and I need to buy sports clothing. I have limited space for that too in my wardrobes.

Again, new clothes cost MONEY. You want me to get style? What it I don’t have the money for nice clothes and can only afford cheap clothes?

So the next time you hear how easy it is to get laid and ascend and have a great personality and things to talk about, remember: it all costs MONEY.

Plastic Surgery

MONEY IS NEEDED

Are you a wageslave or neet?

And foids can earn money by just existing... :feelsclown:

And speaking about money: jfl at wageslaving when women can show their mediocre boobs and make 6 figures

i almost never buy clothes and when i do it’s at the store with donated cheap stuff

Cope if you think any of these things matter.

WHY EVERYTHING COST MONEY?

Just get a job tbh, it's harder as an incel but not that much
surgery aren't that expensive if you still live with your parents, 1 year of having a job can be enough for ton shit of surgeries, clothes, gym and etc...

And speaking about money: jfl at wageslaving when women can show their mediocre boobs and make 6 figures
Foid can show her mediocre body on Onlyfans and get more money than an engineer.

Money can lead to true ascension via surgery

What do these things have in common?

They all cost MONEY.

MONEY
which I don’t have.

I want to explore the outdoors as a hobby but in order to do so, I need money for clothing and equipment. Have you seen the cost of even just semi-decent bushcrafting gear? It costs a fuck ton. And then there’s the limited number of places that I can go to practice bushcraft (not to mention the time it takes to learn bushcraft). In the UK, the entire country is slowly becoming a concrete jungle. Our natural parks are limited and few and far between. I would have to travel a great distance in order to bushcraft which I can’t do because I need a vehicle to travel such a long distance. I don’t have a drivers license (LastGerman) and a vehicle costs... MONEY.

Even getting in shape costs MONEY. I need a gym membership or gym equipment at home, all of which begins to add up. Going to a gym isn’t ideal for me because I’m autistic, fearful of people and scared of embarrassing myself as a newcomer to the world of weightlifting and fitness. I don’t have the space for a home gym and I need to buy sports clothing. I have limited space for that too in my wardrobes.

Again, new clothes cost MONEY. You want me to get style? What it I don’t have the money for nice clothes and can only afford cheap clothes?

So the next time you hear how easy it is to get laid and ascend and have a great personality and things to talk about, remember: it all costs MONEY.
There's videos online where you can make your own bushcraft from natural sources, unless you're looking for the best of the best.

I bought new underwear as the elastic in the old ones were going...OK coomer.