Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion " get a hobby, bro" is one of the dumbest advices I have heard.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's a stupid platitude, just one of many stupid advices that normies like to give. It makes no sense to get a hobby for the single purpose of meeting women. Women, in general, have no hobbies. Their only form of entertainment is to play on their phones 24/7, go to parties, fuck, pig out on food and sleep. Women do not spend a second of their time trying to acquire a useful skill; men are the only ones who bother to learn new things as a hobby. That's why this normie advice is invalid. While you are trying to learn how to code, women are out there competing with their friends to determine who can suck the most dicks in a single night. That's the height of women's intellectual capabilities.

It's almost as dumb as "just be confident, bro."

I have like 50 hobbies but im ugly so it doesnt matter

I love this condescending advice I saw.. " Get some hobbies (except video games)"

It's almost as dumb as "just be confident, bro."
i guess it's actually dumber
if someone thinks that u will attract foid by having hobbies while in 95% cases they dont have any hobby and have everything deep in ass except scrollling fb and insta in free time.

They want you to get a hobby in the same way an adult tells a child they're going to chuck e cheese to distract them. They want you occupied and castrated.

It's a stupid platitude, just one of many stupid advices that normies like to give. It makes no sense to get a hobby for the single purpose of meeting women. Women, in general, have no hobbies. Their only form of entertainment is to play on their phones 24/7, go to parties, fuck, pig out on food and sleep. Women do not spend a second of their time trying to acquire a useful skill; men are the only ones who bother to learn new things as a hobby. That's why this normie advice is invalid. While you are trying to learn how to code, women are out there competing with their friends to determine who can suck the most dicks in a single night. That's the height of women's intellectual capabilities.

Lmao this

"Hobbies" are mainly for self-validation within yourself and how skilled you become compared to your peers within that hobby.

Anyone who picks up a hobby with the hope and expectation of getting laid is a fucking Brainlet.

The caveat is you have to pick from "hobbies" that society wants you to have and also don't be ugly.

Remember:

Ugly + hobbies = Autism
Handsome + hobbies = cool and interesting dude

Most women don't have hobbies. Most hobbies are male dominated. Most women who are in male dominated hobbies do so for attention, they have tons of thirsty orbiters around them. They either keep them at bait for fun or pick the best among them.

Most hobby spaces I see are sausage fests probably due to the ubiquity of this platitude

hamlossus would be a slayer by their logic ded srs

ezgif.com-reverse_14.gif

Dedsrsl 1

Just get a hobby bro, nobody likes a boring miserable person. No wait, that's the wrong hobby beo, I meant like sportsball or """travelling""" or playing guitar!

Best hobby is to be with cute adorable lolis

I remember they used to say just get a job, a few weeks into my job and my inceldom remains exactly the same

Fucking lol at hobbies. The shit doesn’t pay the bills. After work, gym and errands you’re to fucked out to have time for that.

Just get hobbled br0!

If finding a hobby is such an effective strategy then why do the majority of female dating profiles have "I like watching TV, pizza, seeing the world and spending time with friends and family" under hobbies and interests? The only thing I could maybe see working would be a running club, but physically fit women aren't going to be attracted to your below-average ass anyway. Language classes and salsa dancing (the usual suggestions) are so boomer-tier that it's almost funny.

"Just get a hobby" is code for "just get a cope".

They want you to get a hobby in the same way an adult tells a child they're going to chuck e cheese to distract them. They want you occupied and castrated.

ive had many hobbies throughout my life and none of them helped me get a foid

Hobbies give your life purpose but sadly don't really help with foids.

...Unless you are really good at said hobby and statusmaxxx.

Life is about BasicIncomemaxxing

If you don´t love what you do, regardless of your situation.
I don´t know what else will...
Just whine on the Internet i guess.

Based vangeancel

My hobby is cooking and am currently getting fatter. :)

I joined clubs and the tallfags and guys with attractive faces had all the girls attention.

Tidal wave IQ