Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Get a haircut" is the worst advice. All incels should have long hair

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
ugly-guy-haircuts-2.jpg

This shit is the cringiest advice ever. Ugly guys look like shit no matter what hairstyle they get.
If an ugly guy gets the Chad Fuckboy haircut he will look like a retard that's trying too hard.
For this reason I've made a vow to myself that I will never cut my hair ever again. I'm gonna reach a point where I achieve a flowing mane of power like samson
All incels should have long hair

ugly-guy-haircuts-2.jpg

This shit is the cringiest advice ever. Ugly guys look like shit no matter what hairstyle they get.
If an ugly guy gets the Chad Fuckboy haircut he will look like a retard that's trying too hard.
For this reason I've made a vow to myself that I will never cut my hair ever again. I'm gonna reach a point where I achieve a flowing mane of power like samson
Based. I actually look like shit with longer hair, so I have to keep it medium length.

Based. I actually look like shit with longer hair, so I have to keep it medium length.
Same, I look EXTREMELY ugly when my hair is too short and ugly when my hair is too long, otherwise I just look ugly

I just get short 0 fade every 1-2 months

My hair has already reached a good length, all thanks to the quarantine, I really hate haircuts.
:dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Norwood reaper said no no to me

I can't get it now anyway, barbers are locked down

Legit. Long hair covers your forehead and recessed chin.

Norwood reaper said no no to me
I'm sorry to hear that, also happening to me.
You on fin?
I'm gonna go for the 'custodian ascend' look. It's not like I was ever gonna get laid anyway.
q9hbn0vlwx621.png

You on fin?
I'm gonna go for the 'custodian ascend' look. It's not like I was ever gonna get laid anyway.
q9hbn0vlwx621.png
Too afraid of finasteride and i get bad headaches from minoxidil. I might consider going for chad embrace

No hair cuts for your face.

I stopped cutting my hair bangs years ago. Best decision I've ever made, looks-wise.
If you have a large forehead and the possibility to grow hair bangs, stop listening to normies and NEVER CUT THAT SHIT, seriously, I can't stress that enough.
Short hairstyles works for Chad, IT DOES NOT WORK FOR THOSE WITH A LARGE FOREHEAD.

Find stuff that works for you, not stuff that works for chad, what works for chad may not work for you. DON'T LISTEN TO NORMIE ADVICES, look for advice on looksmax communities, where people are autistic but the advices are actually spot on, or use some shit like photofeeler.

Last edited:
My hair is shit

Until corona-chan I got regular haircuts. Never helped me. Then again less hair probably meant they saw more of my subhuman face.

I stopped cutting my hair bangs years ago. Best decision I've ever made, looks-wise.
If you have a large forehead and the possibility to grow hair bangs, stop listening to normies and NEVER CUT THAT SHIT, seriously, I can't stress that enough.
Short hairstyles works for Chad, IT DOES NOT WORK FOR THOSE WITH A LARGE FOREHEAD.

Find stuff that works for you, not stuff that works for chad, what works for chad may not work for you. DON'T LISTEN TO NORMIE ADVICES, look for advice on looksmax communities, where people are autistic but the advices are actually spot on, or use some shit like photofeeler.
Very accurate. My hair swoops down to my forehead and back up, making it look alot better. It's similar to this-
1a03495e331e148cdd56070885f308ee

Though obv I'm not Chad.

Very accurate. My hair swoops down to my forehead and back up, making it look alot better. It's similar to this-
View attachment 247390
Though obv I'm not Chad.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
ugly-guy-haircuts-2.jpg

This guy looks like shit with that cut and colour. He needs longer darker hair and loose bodyfat homie probably at 20-25% bodyfat fuck.

This guy mogs me by 1 point SOLID.

I have dandruff so I hate having long hair. It gets itchy and I get flakes everywhere.
Besides I'm balding so only hair on the sides would grow which looks ridiculous.

That's why i don't have that kind of haircut, it would look like shit on me

And buy "good hair" they so often mean stupid haircut who is fashionable today and liked by stupid femoids, who follows fashion

Long hair makes me look more ugly. At least in short hair people don't irritate me by telling "you have shit hairstyle or you are like animal". Of O have hairstyle like them then they can't say that. Also my hair is the most shitty hair. It is very patternless and shitty. I have no hair on one side of my forehead. Also in short hair I am better accepted in society for some reason.

But Hairstyle is just cope. Chad having my hairstyle is cool and non conforming while me having my hairstyle is "lame hairstyle".

Tbh

For this reason I've made a vow to myself that I will never cut my hair ever again.

Good post. I haven't gotten a haircut in like 5 months. I will probably keep it at an effortless medium length. Maybe cut it a couple of times a year to maintain a medium length. I think I look better with longer hair anyway. Most people in general do. Especially your typical bloated normie.

You on fin?
q9hbn0vlwx621.png

I changed my mind about finasteride a while back. I'm not taking that shit. I will go with a medium length version of the Chad Embrace, maybe with or without the mustache. Don't know when I'll go bald though.

There is no hairstyle for your face or skull, long hair will just reveal skullceldom as much as having it shaved will, massive cope. Try having long hair with severe norwooding, just lol. It's also annoying as fuck to wash and dry. The only solution for skullceldom is having an afro and that requires being a jew or black, and even then it looks bad. It's over.

Last edited:
I will never cut my hair ever again.
I'm gonna reach a point where I achieve a flowing mane of power like samson

I can speak from experience (having had foid-like hair down to my ass as a teen) that this is just cope of you trying to be pretty and find pride in something silly and superficial.

Running your fingers through it is pretty good but it stays wet a long time which can be annoying if you enjoy the occasional biweekly shower like I do.

It also interferes with hobbies like practicing nunchuks or trying to push up into a gymnastic bridge because you'll grab hair instead of handle or push on your hair instead of the ground.

You're choosing to potentially limit your vision / hearing and give Chad something to hold onto as he grapples you and throws you to the ground.

You are limiting your body's ability to get rid of excess heat (through your head) causing you to sweat more, which can be very uncomfortable and dehydrate you.

For situations where you need a warm head it just makes more sense to wear a hat which can be easily removed once in a warm area.

Long hair is a flaunting luxury of >1 foids and >7chads (and copers pretending to be them) who are basically saying "I'm so untouchable I can burden myself with this and still get by"

It's a pretty shit advice since I have barely any hair

ugly-guy-haircuts-2.jpg

nice IT bait

Hair cut is cope. All you need is a Chad face.

If you don't get a haircut as an ugly guy then you just become an even uglier guy. Getting a haircut definitely helps. Look at BlackOps2cel, if he was buzzed then he would look better.