Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based GERMANY: Woman Convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists Receives Longer Prison Sentence Than The Rapists

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.thepublica.com/germany-...ives-longer-prison-sentence-than-the-rapists/

I remember when the Cologne gang rapes and gropes happened that Feminists in Amsterdam were protesting "teach men not to rape", "all men are to blame, especially White Dutchmen" (this happened in Germany and was mostly done by Iraqi and Syrian men). Our ultra-misandric culture just attacked any and all males for the crimes of a few.

Now a group of 11 international incels raped a German toilet, they found the sperm of 9 different men in her after extracting the sperm with a rape kit, and only 1 bloke went to prison for 2 years purely because he said that he had no regrets and promised to do it again.

This world went from clown world to being a slightly saner world again.

Heck, the foreign nationals even face 0 deportations.

The Feminist pendulum is finally swinging towards less misandry.

This is a victory for all men everywhere, the Feminists and Cuckservatives who were so outraged at this have to remain silent because Non-Hispanic White females are no longer the feudal ladies of the Oppression Olympics hierarchy.

YOU VOTED FOR THIS YOU KUMSKIN KRAUT KUNTS!
ENJOY WHAT YOU WELCOMED IN!

Absolute state of the West.

Well, a white person doing the rape would have gotten a life sentence.

But yeah, women typically welcome all kinds of "cultural enrichment". But I think they really like that but they also want to complain about it. They want to enforce mass immigration of misogynistic guys because they think they will force them to be submissive again, which they cannot say they like due to feminism but desire deep in their heart.

I love when feminism backfires.

The bitch that was 'raped' should be executed, she is used up now.
They get what they deserve (and voted for)
I hope it happens more often but the 'rapists' should kill the holes after.

Well, a white person doing the rape would have gotten a life sentence.

But yeah, women typically welcome all kinds of "cultural enrichment". But I think they really like that but they also want to complain about it. They want to enforce mass immigration of misogynistic guys because they think they will force them to be submissive again, which they cannot say they like due to feminism but desire deep in their heart.
I agree that they enjoy it, that's why I advocate that the migrants should kill the holes after

I agree that they enjoy it, that's why I advocate that the migrants should kill the holes after
I don't think so. Killing them just increases the male:female ratio which even further reduces the likelyhood we will find anyone. If she enjoys it so much, she should just be kept as a sex toy for these 9 guys. Then 1 woman could be enough for 9 guys and this is better.

I also would like to have a living sex toy.

Based germanistan

I don't think so. Killing them just increases the male:female ratio which even further reduces the likelyhood we will find anyone. If she enjoys it so much, she should just be kept as a sex toy for these 9 guys. Then 1 woman could be enough for 9 guys and this is better.

I also would like to have a living sex toy.
No, that gives holes the victory. They should be killed so that they actually suffer for what they have done.

No, that gives holes the victory. They should be killed so that they actually suffer for what they have done.
I don't care whether holes have victories or not as long as I get a victory myself

I don't care whether holes have victories or not as long as I get a victory myself
Are you white?
Rapefugeemaxxing only works for illegal migrants and ethnics.
As a white European you will gain nothing.
All of what is happening is an attack against white men.

Last edited:
Lol all this will do is cause segregation worse than Apartheid. Eventually conflict

Anyway let them continue with their politics.

Yes

I know

I said that
Then it would better for white men if white bitches are killed by these ethnics as that is a punishment.
Simple 'rapes' actually benefit white holes as they enjoy it and voted for it.

Then it would better for white men if white bitches are killed by these ethnics as that is a punishment.
Hmm, I think getting e.g. robbed would be completely sufficient as punishment. And they probably also don't enjoy it if the migrants are sub5, so probably would only enjoy it like half of the time.

Hmm, I think getting e.g. robbed would be completely sufficient as punishment. And they probably also don't enjoy it if the migrants are sub5, so probably would only enjoy it like half of the time.
It is not, they will still vote for it.
Only death stops them from enjoying the benefits of their destruction of Europe.

Ethnics are fakecels lmao they literally get away with rape.

If I lived in Panama with a hot Latina it would be amusing to observe all this happening via telescope or by reading the media.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back