Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Germany Wants to Ban Knives Longer Than 6 Centimeters to Stop Knife Crime

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★★★★

Germany Wants to Ban Knives Longer Than 6 Centimeters to Stop Knife Crime​

Snake Baker August 16, 2024

Germany’s Interior Minister Nancy Faeser only looks fat because she’s filled to the brim with genius ideas
You don’t really think of the Germans as big time stabbers, but apparently they are really into stabbing, because the government is going to ban knives.
ASB Zeitung:
Attacks with knives have been increasing recently. To stop this trend, the Federal Minister of the Interior wants to tighten regulations on knives. She plans to completely ban a specific type of knife.
In light of an increase in knife attacks, Federal Minister of the Interior Nancy Faeser plans to further tighten gun laws. In the new gun law, she announced in “Bild am Sonntag” that she will “further restrict the carrying of knives in public.” This means that knives with a blade length of up to six centimeters, instead of the current twelve centimeters, will be allowed to be carried in public. Exceptions will only be made for household knives “in closed containers after purchase.” “For dangerous switchblades, we want to create a general ban on carrying them. We will present the corresponding changes to the gun law soon,” said Faeser.
Similar tightening measures had previously been demanded by the states. The Minister then called on the municipalities to create more “gun and knife-free zones.” Knife bans must be “strictly enforced, just like the Federal Police does with checks at train stations,” she said. According to police statistics, there were 8951 cases of dangerous and serious bodily harm involving knives last year, either to injure someone or to threaten them – an increase of 5.6 percent compared to the previous year.
Since the “knife-free zones” obviously haven’t worked out so far, why not try making some murder-free zones instead?
I’m sure those will do something.
I mean, if I were about to kill someone, but then saw a sign that said “NEIN MURDEREN HIER,” I’d be like “aww, schucks!” and stop immediately.

The slippery slope is real

Germany Wants to Ban Knives Longer Than 6 Centimeters to Stop Knife Crime​

Snake Baker August 16, 2024

Germany’s Interior Minister Nancy Faeser only looks fat because she’s filled to the brim with genius ideas
You don’t really think of the Germans as big time stabbers, but apparently they are really into stabbing, because the government is going to ban knives.
ASB Zeitung:

Since the “knife-free zones” obviously haven’t worked out so far, why not try making some murder-free zones instead?
I’m sure those will do something.
I mean, if I were about to kill someone, but then saw a sign that said “NEIN MURDEREN HIER,” I’d be like “aww, schucks!” and stop immediately.

The slippery slope is real
reminder that kitchen knifes, gardening tools, axes and the like can still be purchased in any store. This is all retarded and illogical. You can buy a 30cm kitchen knife in grocers, but not carry a 12cm switch blade in public.

So I have to worry about being stabbed by sandniggers and also be worried about being caught by ZOGbots with a knife? Jfl

nancy-faeser-und-die-meinungsfreiheit-v0-5Jf1Ko.original-1612243880-618x348.png
"But you don't understand! We absolutely must bring even more shitskin rapefugees to Germany, without them this country will not survive!"

UK already did it and black zoomers in Londonistan are still stabbing each other with machetes

So I have to worry about being stabbed by sandniggers and also be worried about being caught by ZOGbots with a knife? Jfl
It's already the case in some countries, like in Canada. Carrying a knife there can get you arrested and charged for carrying a weapon with intent to cause bodily harm. It's actually ILLEGAL to carry a knife for self-defence in Cuckanada, and if a cop finds a knife on you and thinks it's for self-defence, your life is effectively ruined because a cop decided to flip a coin or flex his power. The law is also extremely soft on crime there. In some cases it makes more sense to be an outright criminal than be a law-abiding citizen trying to protect yourself.

Peak clown world. :feelsclown:

It's already the case in some countries, like in Canada. Carrying a knife there can get you arrested and charged for carrying a weapon with intent to cause bodily harm. It's actually ILLEGAL to carry a knife for self-defence in Cuckanada, and if a cop finds a knife on you and thinks it's for self-defence, your life is effectively ruined because a cop decided to flip a coin or flex his power. The law is also extremely soft on crime there. In some cases it makes more sense to be an outright criminal than be a law-abiding citizen trying to protect yourself.

Peak clown world. :feelsclown:
Jfl

Oh yeah, what prevents people from stabbing each other? A 200 Eur fine!

First kill all the traitors

They only want to ban them for cumskins

This is stupid.

@AsiaCel

You have strong feelings about Germany, thoughts?

reminder that kitchen knifes, gardening tools, axes and the like can still be purchased in any store. This is all retarded and illogical. You can buy a 30cm kitchen knife in grocers, but not carry a 12cm switch blade in public.
Europeans can’t get their hands dirty can they

They will still arrest a white German for resisting rather than the knife wielding ethnic.
As demonstrated by that ZOGbot who got knifed in his neck by a sandnigger because he arrested the white anti-white genocide protestor rather than the sandnigger. Rest In Piss

That’s not gonna do anything. They’ll just go to other countries to get them or find used ones or illegally buy them

That’s not gonna do anything. They’ll just go to other countries to get them or find used ones or illegally buy them
Or just use other objects

They're neglecting the main issue, which is migrant crime-rates