Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Germany wants to ban fireworks in 31 cities!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Its over It was a good cope for me since my childhood. I fucking loved it was like an autistic obsession with it but now I cant even cope with it anymore. Thanks left wing cucks for banning my copes.

Fireworks are now banned in my country, at one time they were in almost every convenience store but only in October time

Fireworks are now banned in my country, at one time they were in almost every convenience store but only in October time
in germamy only for new years eve

Thank god I live in burgerland

iu

when i was kid we used to throw fireworks in the street, parks. some still doing it though. i miss doing it

when i was kid we used to throw fireworks in the street, parks. some still doing it though. i miss doing it
same bro always put them in cars exhausts

same bro always put them in cars exhausts
I remember we doing it, we actually put something so that it can blow more and make more noise, it blew like a bomb jfl and the police chased us (not that they'd arrest us something, just to scare) and we hid to the mosque

I remember we doing it, we actually put something so that it can blow more and make more noise, it blew like a bomb jfl and the police chased us (not that they'd arrest us something, just to scare) and we hid to the mosque
Just be insurgent theory :lul::lul:

i cant imagine blow 100 euro in the air

It's over for Cuckmany

They're banned because they distract foids from chad. Take that firework pill.

what a bunch of soyboy cucks tbh

Germany working hard to remove its own culture and promote Sharia Law for """Tolerance"""

Lol, some niggers in my class fired fireworks on random people on the street. :feelskek:

Since 1945 Germany has been cucked.

Noooo, they need to fucking stop with these stupid laws, why do they want to take everything away that's a little bit pleasure for me? :cryfeels:

everything will be banned

This is why you can go ER on new year's eve

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back