Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Germany) Two police foids charged for cowardice.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
JFL at the meme gender.

A male police officer catches a bullet and goes down. His two female colleagues run like bitches.

Now they are in court because they caused heavily physical injury though inaction.

Diversity kills.

The older foid (37) said she was “under shock” when the younger one (32) told her to “run, run, run”.

For context, the attacker was a single dude with a gun.

Fucking immigrants:feelskek:

Female police make my blood boil. They have to rely on male coworkers to do the heavy lifting and take the risk.
If she was a 6,3 tall body builder that can fight 3 men with ease. Then it would be legit. But any other foid police is a joke.
Literally earns a living doing nothing. Its like the female version of NEET. Except they get payed for NEETing.

But "muuh femmorhoids can do the same that men do teehe.
Silly inkels stop the misogyny"

I thought Germany was safe asf?.

No. I don't believe that. That's right wing propaganda.
Yeah and blacks don’t make America unsafe either.

the rise of crime in Europe and America has absolutely nothing to do with the huge influx of nonwhite third worlders. The crime is totally racially proportionate. It’s not like nonwhite people in both the US and Europe do over 50% of the crime despite being under 50% of the population.

You’re fucking LF holy shit

Last edited:
Yeah and blacks don’t make America unsafe either.

the rise of crime in Europe and America has absolutely nothing to do with the huge influx of nonwhite third worlders. The crime is totally racially proportionate. You’re fucking LF holy shit
Yes. When you create a safe environment for anyone and promote violence. Then Chaos erupts. You'll deny cia involvement in fuckin up the black community too ?.

Immigrants usually seek only a better life. is there some few bad apples ? Yes. is it a race/immigrant problem? no. It's an environmental/poverty problem.

Yes. When you create a safe environment for anyone and promote violence. Then Chaos erupts. You'll deny cia involvement in fuckin up the black community too ?.
>muh cia puttin da black mayn down!!!
Come on. They’ve been acting like this since their origins in sub Saharan Africa killing eachother. The only artificial thing that caused the black crime rate to increase was releasing them from slavery and letting them have independence (to do crime and act like africans)
Immigrants usually seek only a better life.
They are from the third world. There is a reason third world places are third world.
is there some few bad apples ? Yes.
ALL OF THEM ARE. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t live in a total shithole.
is it a race/immigrant problem? no. It's an environmental/poverty problem.
It’s not a race problem it just so happens Europeans wherever they go create prosperity, peace, and safety and technological progress and non Europeans wherever they go create poverty and dysgenic shitholes

3AC966F7 50AB 4643 B371 4D2FC07D03A2
86480C8D E8C6 4590 9D26 EA7C30B3AB3D

You put a poor white person and a poor black person together, the black guy is 168 times more likely to do a shooting. It’s a race thing. It goes for Europe too with migrants.

These races are naturally predisposed to being violent and regressive. Their history shows it, their culture shows it, their coddling by the Jewish system shows it, and the crime rate shows it.

Last edited:
>muh cia puttin da black mayn down!!!
Come on. They’ve been acting like this since their origins in sub Saharan Africa killing eachother. The only artificial thing that caused the black crime rate to increase was releasing them from slavery and letting them have independence (to do crime and act like africans)

They are from the third world. There is a reason third world places are third world.

ALL OF THEM ARE. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t live in a total shithole.

It’s not a race problem it just so happens Europeans wherever they go create prosperity, peace, and safety and technological progress and non Europeans wherever they go create poverty and dysgenic shitholes

View attachment 518811View attachment 518812
You put a poor white person and a poor black person together, the black guy is 168 times more likely to do a shooting. It’s a race thing. It goes for Europe too with migrants.

These races are naturally predisposed to being violent and regressive. Their history shows it, their culture shows it, their coddling by the Jewish system shows it, and the crime rate shows it.
I'm not doing this with you again bummer. :feelsugh:

Believe what you want but if your people can't have it in them to come tougher and act then all this time you fought for nothing.

And only time will tell if your race really is a master race . Or will everyone be a mutt slave ruled by jews.

I'm not doing this with you again bummer. :feelsugh:

Believe what you want but if your people can't have it in them to come tougher and act then all this time you fought for nothing.

And only time will tell if your race really is a master race . Or will everyone be a mutt slave ruled by jews.
>thinks crime isn’t racial
>understands the desire of the Jews to muttify the Aryan race
??? Why would they want to do that if crime, prosperity, etc. aren’t racial

Immigrants usually seek only a better life. is there some few bad apples ? Yes. is it a race/immigrant problem? no. It's an environmental/poverty problem.

dumb fucking islamcoper. get a grip.

Foidcers are a joke.

I thought muh viking-nordic warrior stacies:soy: charge at gun wielding men with axes or at least they should have peppered him with some arrows being the aryan horse archers they are:feelskek:
Stronk

Fucking immigrants:feelskek:
This ^

Did the police officers even have guns? They rightfully should have pumped hot lead into that rapefugees ass.

1 thing I respect about USA is the police know how to deal with their shitskinned scum.

Whoever came up with the idea of putting women in risky jobs is a complete idiot, in jobs in general a woman's place is in the house

Diversity will kill empires, I hope America gets less white and more diverse so we can see more crime and rape

No. Skinhead lies :feelswhat:
I dont know where you live but I live in a big German city so I know what Im talking about. Come visit and you will be ripped off by some arabs and stabbed and raped by some 16 year old afghans, you little goy.:feelsdevil:

He was. 100%
Lol, I just did some research and he actually was an immigrant of the Slavic persuasion.

Did the police officers even have guns? They rightfully should have pumped hot lead into that rapefugees ass.

1 thing I respect about USA is the police know how to deal with their shitskinned scum.
Yes, German police is always armed to protect the Jews from another holocaust.

[UWSL]that's the consequence when pussies are cops. Women should work as hookers but not as cops.[/UWSL]

Foids aren't made to fight; their real work is to be subservient to men and give sexual pleasure to men.

Reminds me of that video with 3 swedish toilet cops getting beat up by a ethniccel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back