Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Germany to welcome 250,000 nigger in minimum wage labour deal

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Germany's Chancellor Olaf Scholz (R) and Kenya's President William Ruto signed the deal in Berlin

Five Kenyan bus drivers have already been welcomed to Flensburg, in the north of Germany, in a pilot project.

At this point, I think the Soviets cared more about German society than modern Germans themselves.

At this point, I think the Soviets cared more about German society than modern Germans themselves.
If you have ethnic homogeneity, then East Germany (former GDR) is still ethnically homogeneous with the exception of Berlin. So far, experiments with migrant workers from Turkey have been introduced in West Germany.

I wonder how many of them will end up posting here or on similar communities if they join

In fact, the USSR has never tried to exploit ethnic diversity in its Eastern European satellites. So far, the West has given Turks the opportunity to migrate to Germany.

EWYsKUSXYAAvQHk

10de2aff04cec0fea9b10e281a8655d3

The good old days before NATOids took over eastern yuropp.

Man, the kikes keep kiking Germany into dust. The German people have been royally cucked like no other people in history ever have. Not even the cucking of the Indians by the British were this bad. Fuck.

View attachment 1268302
Germany's Chancellor Olaf Scholz (R) and Kenya's President William Ruto signed the deal in Berlin

Five Kenyan bus drivers have already been welcomed to Flensburg, in the north of Germany, in a pilot project.
It should have been me, not them
It's not fair

This will just increase support for the AFD:feelskek: They are already the most popular party with zoomers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back