Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Germany prepares to war with russia, do you think they will start conscripting incels?

these are just words

We are too weak of body and mind to be good. Maybe in like very coping rear low level roles such as accounting we could do. They will have millions and millions of regular normies to draft.

They’ll conscript every able bodied male chad and incel alike

The average age of a German citizen is about 46 years old, so the question is how will Germany fight with such a demographic?

Most of the soldiers will be slaves, who will be forced to participate in the war under the threat of huge prison terms (15-20 years). In Ukraine, the good soldiers ended after the first year of the war, all other recruits were forcibly drafted there through raids on the streets.

In croatia they already started drafting for military training all men 18-25. Me and @Gorogorogoro-chan have to start un 2025 over!

no prizes for guessing which gendER they'll be conscripting, despite being an equal opportunity SOYciety

Why would they start conscripting any time soon? The whole "russia wants the baltics (or any other part of europe)" is nonsense. From all my research on the topic, ive seen absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe russia is actually interested in an invasion of anywhere other than ukraine or maybe georgia, and even georgia is unlikely.

If someone knows something i dont, do feel free to inform me. But for now this all just seems like fearmongering

Last edited:
Why would they start conscripting any time soon? The whole "russia wants the baltics (or any other part of europe)" is nonsense. From all my research on the topic, ive seen absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe russia is actually interested in an invasion of anywhere other than ukraine or maybe georgia, and even georgia is unlikely.

If someone knows something i dont, do feel free to inform me. But for now this all just seems like fearmongering
As unlikely as it may seem now, NATO could decide to strike first against Russia under the pretext of regime change and the protection of democracy and human rights against Russian aggression.

As unlikely as it may seem now, NATO could decide to strike first against Russia under the pretext of regime change and the protection of democracy and human rights against Russian aggression.
No one will change the regime through military intervention, as the risk of a nuclear catastrophe is too great. If the United States wants to protect human rights, it will be easier for them to invade a country without nuclear weapons.

No one will change the regime through military intervention, as the risk of a nuclear catastrophe is too great. If the United States wants to protect human rights, it will be easier for them to invade a country without nuclear weapons.
Conquering Russia is impossible, but a limited war to destroy Russia’s ability to wage for the foreseeable future and destabilize Putin’s regime is still not off the table.

Conquering Russia is impossible, but a limited war to destroy Russia’s ability to wage for the foreseeable future and destabilize Putin’s regime is still not off the table.

War is good when your average woman is popping out 6 kids, 4 brothers, 2 sisters not when your average age is 46 with tonnes of childless and whore normies

War is a way for prideful whores at the helm of European power centres to feel like Catherine the great, whores don't understand anything but primal things like war and sex. Murderous whores with their small bosoms will drive European faggots to death

In croatia they already started drafting for military training all men 18-25. Me and @Gorogorogoro-chan have to start un 2025 over!
I thought collegecels didn't have to ?

if they are going to war in only five years they are already late to start preparations. Talk big + do shit as always

Last edited:
not me wow GIF by Zweikanalton

Nothing ever happens