Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Germany] Merkel being rude to Trump at G7 summit

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
This stupid, fucking bitch is getting on all our nerves again! I know that politics is fake, but come on. You can't be a rude asshole to each other, that embarrasses the entire nation. This triggers me so much. And what Trump says is literally true. He has German relatives. What's so funny about that? Does this bitch have mental illness? Or is she just possessed? Btw, maybe we should introduce a [Germany] prefix. So much shit coming from there.

Miss Weidel and Mr Gauland should candidate for Germany. They would represent their country with much pride.

both trump and merkel is kike puppets

Over 20 percent of Americans have German ancestry. Trump's father is German and is mother is Celtic.

Germancels need to remove that ogre wench.

Trump is rude to plenty of people so I don’t understand why you’re upset or even surprised people return the favor

I thought her gimmick was looking like a zombie
She should be beheaded

She will die soon she old

She's a putrid and puppet of the elites just like Trump is, both are different sides of the same coin, nothing different; Trump can not escape being one of them any more tbh

merkel is weird tbh probs has mental illness.

Is only hope for Germany there is tbh. Sweden is already over. Sweden, on the other hand, has no serious opposition.
Nordic Resistance Movement was the only thing, but it barely gets any votes. If you could see the increases in popularity the AfD had compared to other parties it would be lifefuel ngl.

germans are cucks for choosing a femoid

she was so artificial that it looks scripted

kabuki theater

pathetic

Hitler was better

Tbh based, I rather they show their true sides than put an act for the camera all the time, they are all puppets anyways.

i fucking hate merkel