Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Germany: After being widely mocked, Berlin police drop recommendation to ‘sing’ if you face a knife attacker

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Dude what?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“A screenshot of our homepage has been circulating for a few days, according to which we recommend that in the event of an attack, you irritate the perpetrator through unexpected behavior, such as singing,” write Berlin’s police. However, they then go on to write that they have removed this advice from their website.

“This is recommended by the professional associations for psychiatry, among others. However, this advice does not correspond to our police experience and has therefore no longer been part of our recommendations since 2023. The flyer was already updated, now our website is too.”

Dude what?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

no comment
this the same police that searched me 4 times in one day for being in train station in winter instead of freezing outside
and suspected me of taking drugs and stealing for looking ethnic

I'm tonedeaf and my shitty singing would probably just irritate the attacker even more so he'd go "nigga shut the hell up what is this shit" and stab me :feelsrope:

you cant make this shit up:feelskek:

Deustchland deutschland, mit einen messer in mein brost

Germany needs the AFD immediately.

no comment
this the same police that searched me 4 times in one day for being in train station in winter instead of freezing outside
Over. They'd probably be less aggressive with you if you actually looked like a dangerous criminal tbh:worryfeels:.

I'm tonedeaf and my shitty singing would probably just irritate the attacker even more so he'd go "nigga shut the hell up what is this shit" and stab me :feelsrope:
Same here brocel:feelsbadman:.

:feelskek::feelskek:

One thing is for sure, Germany has fallen

Name them
I was ref. faggots also

But @/CMD made a poll as to why we should allow gaycels, claiming it was ofc "jUsT a JoKe bRo!"

Also been a few other users who've made gay-ish comments & got off very lightly

After reading title I thought that what they have in mind is that you should sing to draw attention or something, but then I read this:
we recommend that in the event of an attack, you irritate the perpetrator through unexpected behavior, such as singing
you irritate the perpetrator
unexpected behavior, such as singing
MARGE WHAT IS THIS LMAO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MY HONEST REACTION WHEN NIGGA PULLS A KNIFE ON ME:

After reading title I thought that what they have in mind is that you should sing to draw attention or something, but then I read this:

MARGE WHAT IS THIS LMAO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MY HONEST REACTION WHEN NIGGA PULLS A KNIFE ON ME:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

no comment
Germany my beloved where they say they are open-minded and what not yet I get reduced to a Russian by literally everyone despite being 90% german

German Empire, 1871-1945 BCE.

The kikes will change Germany's name into something else in my lifetime. Mark my words.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back