Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Germans gather over 1 Million people in Berlin on an Indoctrinated Day, but when it comes to the important stuff just 5000 attend..

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
man i feel like im in retardedland, those shits are now in berlin and celebrate bc theyve been told to celebrate on new year , but when it comes to immigration and all those kills that happened already they stfu and shame anyone that speaks up as a conspiracy maniac or crazy, man wtf they need to protest and not do this nonsence

cant wait till civil war happens or immigrants beginn to shoot instead of stabbing people, those peps will wake up when its to late alias to late bc how do you wanna get conscious if your dead
just trololol at people

Last edited:
Its already too late, when the invaders are already in your land beating and raping your women it’s a sure sign you dun goof’d.

Hating refugees is cope tbh

Diversity is our strength, let those immigrants enlighten your women ;)

man i feel like im in retardedland, those shits are now in berlin and celebrate bc theyve been told to celebrate on new year , but when it comes to immigration and all those kills that happened already they stfu and shame anyone that speaks up as a conspiracy maniac or crazy, man wtf they need to protest and not do this nonsence

cant wait till civil war happens or immigrants beginn to shoot instead of stabbing people, those peps will wake up when its to late alias to late bc how do you wanna get conscious if your dead
just trololol at people

There will be another New Year's Rape Day. I will be laughing.

Make Deutschland great again

The german army is a complete fucking joke rn
Yeah it’s over for them. They will never recapture the glory of the Wehrmacht and SS.

I wouldn’t be surprised if many Germans still admired the Nazis and Hitler today but are too scared to admit it openly. They should be proud of their history tbh.

German are cucks nothing new

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back