Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germans are superior then ever one else

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Germany could have won ww2 against multiple nations fuck the allies teaming up like niggas

Jews are higher IQ.

Nah

Smug look wander ponder photo

Well tbh the Americans were fucking cunts, and if they continued to sell oil to animeland then the axis would've won WW2.

Right @HidekiTojota pewpew?

@TheSecondComing
@Personalityinkwell
@LastGerman
@Napoleon de Geso

Thoughts?

If only mein führer ruled the world... no trucels or disgusting bluepill jews the normies and society would be based af
20200221 140053

Well tbh the Americans were fucking cunts, and if they continued to sell oil to animeland then the axis would've won WW2.
Well yes the oil embargo on Japan due to them going to war with China greatly influenced their attack on Pearl Harbor. They only had a few years of oil left, they needed to secure resource rich areas in order to maintain their vast navy. ( Which was in the top 3 largest navies at the time )

Germany made some bad mistakes in war tactics that lead to their defeat (not to mention Japan pulling a big stupid on pearl harbor. Think they learned their lesson ×2)

Well yes the oil embargo on Japan due to them going to war with China greatly influenced their attack on Pearl Harbor. They only had a few years of oil left, they needed to secure resource rich areas in order to maintain their vast navy. ( Which was in the top 3 largest navies at the time )
If the USA had sold them oil, I believe they would've eventually been able to take down China and turn their attention to the Soviets. With a severely tuned down lend-lease, America not being in the war, and Soviet troops never leaving Siberia to help against Germany. I believe the Soviets would eventually fall, along with the Japanese Navy being able to defeat the British Navy in the English Channel to secure a beachfront.

You see, I believe Britain would be weak at this point due to the fact that Japan would likely have taken New Zealand, India, and Australia from them due to their closer proximity to those colonies and there would be no Americans to push the Axis out of Africa.

So in the end, the allies would lose (Britain would surrender or capitulate) and you'd see a German-dominated world pewpew.

If the USA had sold them oil, I believe they would've eventually been able to take down China and turn their attention to the Soviets. With a severely tuned down lend-lease, America not being in the war, and Soviet troops never leaving Siberia to help against Germany. I believe the Soviets would eventually fall, along with the Japanese Navy being able to defeat the British Navy in the English Channel to secure a beachfront.

You see, I believe Britain would be weak at this point due to the fact that Japan would likely have taken New Zealand, India, and Australia from them due to their closer proximity to those colonies and there would be no Americans to push the Axis out of Africa.

So in the end, the allies would lose (Britain would surrender or capitulate) and you'd see a German-dominated world pewpew.
The thing is the Japs had a lot of internal struggles when it came to who got resources and the coordination between the Army and the Navy. A lot of mishaps happened due to them being unwilling to coordinate with each other and their constant fights about resources.

I'm not german

Sorry inkwell but that is all cope, there was no way for them to win.

germans me xd

Sorry inkwell but that is all cope, there was no way for them to win.
Mein Reich ist das beste der Welt.

This will tip the scales!
Also Göring is thicc NGL pewpew.

Mein Reich ist das beste der Welt.

This will tip the scales!
Also Göring is thicc NGL pewpew.

Kinda brutal how something serious like that got turned into anime girls

Germany could have won ww2 against multiple nations fuck the allies teaming up like niggas

Germany was a collective chad while russia was a collective incel and incel won.

WW2 was the war between Germany vs Russia there were no significant allies.

Now, this is a song I could slaughter innocent Chinese people in Nanjing to pewpew.

I like some navy songs too including this one.

Very catchy.
Also HMMM WTF HAPPENED AT NANJING ? IDK!
What are you talking about ? Nanjing was peacefully occupied.

If only I took more showers during ww2 I would’ve ascended by now

mogs me cus white

The world lost ww2

Guten morgen ich hasse Frauen

Germany is cuck central these days. Jfl at having a female Chancellor.