Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Germanic women are overrated

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Not sure where post this, i assume i can post here cause it doesn't fit inceldom talk

Germanic women are overrated. Not long ago they still had dominion over smv in world, in 90's they still reign as most desirable females in the world. Now men wakeup to them. Slav, East Asian, Latinas gained smv which they lost.
They are worshiped here on many places on internet due to blonde hair blue eyes halo which were worshiped by many centuries, anglo german swedish norwegian women looks like masculine helgas which are ugly and subhuman.

Many even here still worship them proving JBW

med and slav women are better tldr

slavs and meds have prettier facial features
noodles feminnity
latinas better bodies

@PPEcel
@starcrapoo
@Legionarivs
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder

Last edited:
yep they're too big and masc

Swedish women seem hotter than German ones from what i saw. Slavic foids face is nothing special but they have killer bodies, they also dont age too well. I live in small town in Serbia ~30k people and there are abnormal amount of hot foids bodywise but they are all under 25, older than that and they have potato body with wrinkled face.
I didnt watch enough of Germanics tv to draw a conclusion about their foids but all foids are greatly overrated.

Last edited:
Body positivity movements will bring down their SMV. Landwhale Foids will prefer to undo millions of years of evolution than give up their cake and pepsi.

need to be beheaded for not giving me a head

Swedish women seem hotter than German ones from what i saw. Slavic foids face is nothing special but they have killer bodies, they also dont age too well. I live in small town in Serbia ~30k people and there are abnormal amount of hot foids bodywise but they are all under 25, older than that and they have potato body with wrinkled face.
Yeah Balkan foids have meh face but nevertheless nice bodies and are usually slim. I COULD get one with virtually no effort but it would 100% be a betabux situation and she’d leave me after a couple years of starfish sex and with half my money.
I didnt watch enough of Germanics tv to draw a conclusion about their foids but all foids are greatly overrated.
Well I’d say this with the exception of Korean women. They have a youthful appearance until fucking 40 and are slim with fair skin. Considering my matches on tinder passport I have a good chance to snag one with my JBW powers. @Transcended Trucel

Yeah Balkan foids have meh face but nevertheless nice bodies and are usually slim. I COULD get one with virtually no effort but it would 100% be a betabux situation and she’d leave me after a couple years of starfish sex and with half my money.

Well I’d say this with the exception of Korean women. They have a youthful appearance until fucking 40 and are slim with fair skin. Considering my matches on tinder passport I have a good chance to snag one with my JBW powers. @Transcended Trucel
Based and JBW maxxed

Nigger, you're a fucking fakecel if you're able to get matches in SK

Every single one of them looks like a tranny

"Not long ago they still had dominion over smv in world, in 90's they still reign as most desirable females in the world."

Response: Maybe that's because so many White Americans have some type of Germanic Ancestry (English, German, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian) so there's a bias to their own ancestry.

"Now men wakeup to them. Slav, East Asian, Latinas gained smv which they lost."

Response: Slavic, East Asian and Certain Latinas (Columbians, Dominicans, etc...) are also overrated now. Harder to get a mail order bride now since most of these places are not as shitty as the were 20 years ago.
The new frontier in Western men picking up "Eastern" Foids is the Middle East/India/North and East Africa. Mainly because a lot of immigrants coming to the West are from these areas, and a lot of Normies and Chads are being exposed to those foid looks.

"Not long ago they still had dominion over smv in world, in 90's they still reign as most desirable females in the world."

Response: Maybe that's because so many White Americans have some type of Germanic Ancestry (English, German, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian) so there's a bias to their own ancestry.

"Now men wakeup to them. Slav, East Asian, Latinas gained smv which they lost."

Response: Slavic, East Asian and Certain Latinas (Columbians, Dominicans, etc...) are also overrated now. Harder to get a mail order bride now since most of these places are not as shitty as the were 20 years ago.
The new frontier in Western men picking up "Eastern" Foids is the Middle East/India/North and East Africa. Mainly because a lot of immigrants coming to the West are from these areas, and a lot of Normies and Chads are being exposed to those foid looks.
high iq

yes slav asian and latinas are overrated now

new jbw frontier is indeed MENA and india and even some places in africa

also back when american was in 20 century there was bias toward cause they had germanic ancestry and blondes were worshiped back then