Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Germancels, what's your opinion on Hitler?

Opinion on Hitler?

• he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • he a bad boi

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • oy vey remember the 6 trillion!

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm curious.
Also, how bad do you consider your current government to be? What's your opinion on modern day german society? Can you even pick the first option in the poll without legal repercussions?

Everyone who hates and despise Hitler, cannot handle the truth about humanity ngl.

As atrocious as his actions were his end goal was to bring world peace. He wanted all war and strife to end by unifying humanity as the aryan race, and through generations of enforced Eugenics eliminate inherited diseases and eradicate Ethnic groups. That barely scratches the surface of what he was trying to do, but you get what I'm saying.

Not a Stormfag btw. Just very interested in reading about WW2 and Hitler.

Why are you asking what Turks and Syrians think about aboriginal historical Germanic figures?

As atrocious as his actions were his end goal was to bring world peace. He wanted all war and strife to end by unifying humanity as the aryan race, and through generations of enforced Eugenics eliminate inherited diseases and eradicate Ethnic groups. That barely scratches the surface of what he was trying to do, but you get what I'm saying.

Not a Stormfag btw. Just very interested in reading about WW2 and Hitler.
He was not more cruel than nature.

oy vey remember the 6 trillions

if all those votes are german then i am impressed, i will refrain from voting since i'm not german

He a gud boi he dindu nuffin

I'm quarter German, first option.

I guess I count.

My opinion on him and NS is neutral nowadays. Germany was arsefucked hard after WWI so it's only natural a radical like Hitler came to power. He did some good things, some bad ones, but above all, there are so many accounts and perspectives, most full of bias, that it's tough to know what actually happen.

I lost my interest in studying history because in the end you can never know what actually happened.