Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Germancels, is the German spoken in Austria bad?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I remember watching a youtube short of an interview in German. It sounded terrible. Someone in the comments said it was the Austrian dialect.

It's a much more autistic version of German. Which is hard to do, as German itself is already autistic sounding af.

It's a much more autistic version of German. Which is hard to do, as German itself is already autistic sounding af.
I like German. But that dialect sounded bad

I heard that Swiss German sounds like the faggot version of German

It's like the equivalent of a southern hick accent for english from what I heard

Swiss German sounds way worse

I speak a bit but imo Sächsisch is worse (also Swiss German is not a written language, only a dialect, hence the most spoken official language is German)
I kinda like Sächsisch, i know it maily from Inkognito Spastiko and Adlersson

I kinda like Sächsisch, i know it maily from Inkognito Spastiko and Adlersson
that's interesting.

I meant more the understandability of it if they talk too fast

I think the Syrian dialect of Arabic is the best, but the Dialect I speak (Lebanese) uses a lot of French words, Is there a reason why Swiss German sucks?

View: https://youtu.be/_4TyQWijsX0?si=m9SgYLfBBb9wM-D3

Interesting! Same in Swiss, lso swiss takes/used a lot of words from the French (Velo, Troittoir, Pneu.... are the only ones I can think now atm lol)

And many words are exactly 1:1 to High German or even the same but pronounced a bit differently, also it's not written down, only in text message or sometimes adverts. I don't think it sounds nice tbh, Arabic or Spanish are much nicer. Swiss kinda sucks bc there are many harsh-sounding letter combinations like "ch" (only germans and swiss can pronounce it), as in "ice" (I/me), pronounced "iccchhh"

Arabic or Spanish are much nicer. Swiss kinda sucks bc there are many harsh-sounding letter combinations like "ch" (only germans and swiss can pronounce it), as in "ice" (I/me), pronounced "iccchhh"
The problem with the Lebanese Dialect is that all three languages are combined(Arabic, english and french) this video wasn't accurate. Arabic when spoken by itself is good, but
Because, most Lebanese people speak all three they just combine it and it sounds absolutely, retarded(especially, young people)

that's interesting.

I meant more the understandability of it if they talk too fast
I can understand spoken German easily most times since im a fast speaker myself. Only language i find to be too fast is Spanish

I can understand spoken German easily most times since im a fast speaker myself. Only language i find to be too fast is Spanish
French is also quite fast

Speed isnt the problem i have with French. For me its the complicated grammar and its hard to understand accustically, so to speak
Yeah, Even I struggled with grammar. Don't know why they teach it in school. It's useless.

Yeah, Even I struggled with grammar. Don't know why they teach it in school. It's useless.
I wouldnt say its useless, its one of the most spoken languages in the world. But Spanish is the better language to learn if you are gonna work in business/office jobs

I wouldnt say its useless, its one of the most spoken languages in the world. But Spanish is the better language to learn if you are gonna work in business/office jobs
Yes, that's why I'm glad French is compulsory in Lebanon. But I'm rotting in my room. So don't know if it was worth it.

yes me too, I meant sometimes I find Sächsisch hard to understand but then again only time I ever hear it may be on tv

Yes, that's why I'm glad French is compulsory in Lebanon. But I'm rotting in my room. So don't know if it was worth it.
If i could speak and understand French, then i could understand Whatever (1999) without subtitles and could capture all of Tisserands emotions