Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

germancels how hard your language really is?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Living martyr / Matthew 25-29
★★
i want to learn it but idk if i have time and discipline

@VersoffenerAssi

how the fuck would germans know nigga they grew up speaking it

I studied it in school, it's not that hard tbh. I've been studying portuguese and imo they are both about the same difficulty.
Both very doable as long as you learn vocabulary and basic rules.

Music helps a lot

I studied it in school, it's not that hard tbh.
You probably haven't studied their separable verbs, they are hard. Also, grammatical gender in German is very unpredictable, and plurals are very hard.

how the fuck would germans know nigga they grew up speaking it

I studied it in school, it's not that hard tbh. I've been studying portuguese and imo they are both about the same difficulty.
Both very doable as long as you learn vocabulary and basic rules.

Music helps a lot
i know the complexity of my language by great poets
i know english and portuguese
there is a very different "structure", like possibilities, times (i dont know nothing about linguistics)

You probably haven't studied their separable verbs, they are hard. Also, grammatical gender in German is very unpredictable, and plurals are very hard.
I studied it for 7 years and I was pretty good at it.
It's not that hard if you put some work in.
We worked with separable verbs and we studied nominativ, accusativ, dativ and genetiv.

there is a very different "structure", like possibilities, times (i dont know nothing about linguistics)
It takes some work but it's nothing special / overwhelming.
You should be able to learn it as long as you put enough time aside for it.
It depends on how much time you have and how quick you want to learn it, but 2 hours per week should be enough imo (as long as those 2 hours are spent actually studying of course).

I can't advise you on how to write like Goethe, but you have quite a lot of work to do before you start considering that.

Learn arabic by the time you finish it will be germany's first language

Well as a german i would not want to learn this language.

I recon its hard to learn.

Watching Movies/Series in German with Subtitles would be start.

Maybe watch some dope Hitler documentarys

Last edited:
Learn arabic by the time you finish it will be germany's first language

D50acd390d5980fa9323a91ed4c62791d7ba56af3a5b22983a963f180b79a9da

It's definitely harder than English. But there are many similar words. I guess the pronunciation must be harder than the pure understanding. Ach ja, the grammar is way more complicated, too. But give it a try. German is a wonderful language; Many things can be expressed much more precisely in German than in English.
You have even more insult options/words. For foids and other retards for example. And I haven't even started with the countless dialects, which are a world of their own in this regard.

If that's a motivation: You would be able to understand the Führer and his message in his native language. :bigbrain:

If you already know English, German is the easiest language to learn

dont waste your time if you not ready to spend time in Germany or Austria

Easier than english...

Not that hard if you know English. You have more cases to consider (but there are still some remnants of it in English, e.g. whom), but pronunciation is relatively easy except for "ch" (but we Germans have to learn "th" and it's also not easy). But I question its worth. There is little German media or anything which is worth consuming. I would think learning Japanese is better because then you can read/watch Hentai in original language.