Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Germancels GTHIF) Can I lie to my gym to end a contract?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Wizard
I want to stop going to a gym and get a homegym instead but the contract ends next year. Would it be possible to lie that im moving? How risky is it?

Why is there a gym contract in Germany?

You don't even have to lie. You can end the contract, but have to pay a fee due to breach of contract

I want to stop going to a gym and get a homegym instead but the contract ends next year. Would it be possible to lie that im moving? How risky is it?

Just finish the contract. You are going to get fat in you basement

Very risky. In Germany you generally don't want to sign any contracts these cunts are really serious about contracts and they are always going to fuck you in some way.

Idk man. Talk about it with the people at the gym try to reason with them maybe you'll come to an agreement. Like some guy on here said you can probably tell them that you'd be willing to pay them an Ablöse. Some sort of sum of money.

But it isn't worth it to try and lie to them because you can easily get sued here. Like very easily. Whenever possible don't sign any contracts, you really fucked yourself with this one. Sorry I have no better advice.

Then it's your fault and you should bear the consequences of your mistake. Take responsibility for your actions.
Nigga whos else fault is it supposed to be? Im just asking for advice whats the point of ur comment

Very risky. In Germany you generally don't want to sign any contracts these cunts are really serious about contracts and they are always going to fuck you in some way.

Idk man. Talk about it with the people at the gym try to reason with them maybe you'll come to an agreement. Like some guy on here said you can probably tell them that you'd be willing to pay them an Ablöse. Some sort of sum of money.

But it isn't worth it to try and lie to them because you can easily get sued here. Like very easily. Whenever possible don't sign any contracts, you really fucked yourself with this one. Sorry I have no better advice.
Fuck ig im just gonna keep going until the contract ends

Nigga whos else fault is it supposed to be? Im just asking for advice whats the point of ur comment
My advice is to take responsibility for your actions instead of trying to lie your way out of it.

Fuck ig im just gonna keep going until the contract ends
I mean.... Yeah. That's the best you could do. Home gyms are nice however the upfront cost is pretty expensive, so that going to the gym makes more sense.

Just talk with them about it and see how it goes, they wont send spies to see if you moved or not