Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Germancel teaches you how to trannymaxx (not a joke)

I almost got banned sharing this same video and everybody thought this was me :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha:

Wtf is that freak? Is he even human? He should ropemaxx.

All foid avi users

21291   SoyBooru

@Sneir this is your countryman. What are your thoughts on this incel trannymaxxer?

The Jews have cucked and dominated the Germanic people so fucking badly. This guy's great grandfather was probably serving as an officer in the Third Reich. If he could see what his descendant has become, he would weep and curse the rest of his living bloodline for all eternity.

This is so disgraceful. He needs to be mercifully put down for the sake of his ancestors.

FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES

Average German

This channel, wtf

Its pretty much like the concept of gaymaxxing, I don't believe a heterosexual man could ever do that. And neither could a guy just transmaxx who didn't have trans tendencies. First things first most men can't do that and be able to look like actual women, most of transmaxxers are not going to get that female privilege these transmaxxers are pining after. That's just the truth. Most will look like a man with some makeup and a skirt.

And for whatever reason these people are always looking to get other people to join their trans program. Its even more disturbing when they do this to kids, telling them to take titty skittles. Pretty much predatory even to tell underaged kids with depression and body image issues to change their gender if they're not happy with the current one when that's what most teenagers go through.

The Jews have cucked and dominated the Germanic people so fucking badly. This guy's great grandfather was probably serving as an officer in the Third Reich. If he could see what his descendant has become, he would weep and curse the rest of his living bloodline for all eternity.

This is so disgraceful. He needs to be mercifully put down for the sake of his ancestors.

He basically wants to suck and ride a Big Dick. Why did he trannymax then? Just fucking LOL.

They just hurting themselves, if anything I'm happy to see normies hurt themselves. A lot of these troons are horrible simps that would just fight me in defense of foids anyway. Seeing them destroy themselves is a huge plus for me. Hopefully they commit suicide too

@Trannydestroyer

He will join the 41%.