Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German politician talks about inceldom

Lmao we are making waves.

Krah is a Israeli faggot puppet but its still nice of him to mention us

yeah, only so he can get votes

didnotcomprehened
Translation: Many young men fail at finding a relationship. Since 2018 this Problem even further increased. When I mentioned it at "Young and Naive" (German Podcast) people denied it. One wants to be young but doesnt recognise the problems of the youth.

i don`t speak german someone translate

Translation: Many young men fail at finding a relationship. Since 2018 this Problem even further increased. When I mentioned it at "Young and Naive" (German Podcast) people denied it. One wants to be young but doesnt recognise the problems of the youth.
All he needs to do now is address it`s foids who are at fault

"Far Right" Typical IT troons

whenever anyone does something they don't like they call it a grift

Talking will do more harm, lol. Attention men's struggle in dating and relationship will feed foids' egos more. People really are clueless. Only real solution is the obvious one.

Talking will do more harm, lol. Attention men's struggle in dating and relationship will feed foids' egos more. People really are clueless. Only real solution is the obvious one.
What's the obvious solution? The only real solution that I can imagine is just roping. There's no way any other solution is going to actually happen not that I can think of any that are possible without a supreme leader that can do anything and make any changes.

What's the obvious solution?
I take it back. It's not obvious for this forum. Treat foids like outsiders for a start. Not sex-slaves or use violence against them, just outsiders. That being said, you are right, nothing's gonna happen.

30% of young women are single
60% of young men are single
Average western politician: there's nothing to see here

I take it back. It's not obvious for this forum. Treat foids like outsiders for a start. Not sex-slaves or use violence against them, just outsiders. That being said, you are right, nothing's gonna happen.
Ignoring foids doesn't work, because there will always be simps who won't. Plus this "solution" is on the level of "just ignore your bullies and they will get bored and stop, junior" which is the precise opposite of reality.

In the bully case, the real solution is to fight back hard to show the subhuman bully that you aren't a good target. In the case of foids, the real solution is removing women's rights, banning feminism and imposing arranged marriages

Deutsches are finally starting to be erwachen

30% of young women are single
60% of young men are single
Average western politician: there's nothing to see here
women are single cause rather than setlling down they want chads cock

Foids voted for Hitler and the Nazis on mass jfl

Please help us politicians

that graphics is way worse now maybe 50/60 %

and extremely far right partids are always the best for men in general even incels

Expect politicians to do this more and more as incels become the majority among men. Of course, they won’t propose any real solutions.

Ignoring foids doesn't work, because there will always be simps who won't. Plus this "solution" is on the level of "just ignore your bullies and they will get bored and stop, junior" which is the precise opposite of reality.

In the bully case, the real solution is to fight back hard to show the subhuman bully that you aren't a good target. In the case of foids, the real solution is removing women's rights, banning feminism and imposing arranged marriages
I didn't suggest ignoring. Like outsiders, the way some third-world citizens aren't entitled to first-world benefits. Men shouldn't resort to extreme methods. Forget rights, don't give them any way to make earnings, refuse to sell them basic necessities for survival, don't let them use any public properties. I could go on. Just sheer indifference to them with all of our might, the way they use sex.

Someone meantions that lonely men exists
The media: "FAR RIGHT EXTREMIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
full