Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German Mentalcel Goes ER

Mentalcels don't exist

@Edmund_Kemper do you feel bad for him?

He doesn't look subhuman
1w1280c0.bild_.jpg

But the media somehow found a way to say that he killed himself cuz muuuh racism
20200221 162540

He did. Killing sandcels because they are 'unworthy' of living is clear racism and if it isn't racism then nothing is racism.
He killed them because his nation is being subdued internally by them and no one gives a shit its crazy

He killed a bunch of immigrants (not saying its a bad thing :feelshmm:)
He did. Killing sandcels because they are 'unworthy' of living is clear racism and if it isn't racism then nothing is racism.
I'm referring to the manifesto OP talked about. Dude obviously didn't give a shit but the media still censored his true motives (being a lonely virgin ofc).

I'm referring to the manifesto OP talked about. Dude obviously didn't give a shit but the media still censored his true motives (being a lonely virgin ofc).
Interesting.
:waitwhat:

Interesting.
:waitwhat:
I saw the whole thing at the news yesterday and no mention of the lad being incel. Ofc you can imagine what my boomer family's reaction was (muuuh he deserves to go to hell, what a tEeRiBlE hUmAn bEinG) ppl hardly ever try to sympathize with incels.

Ah, this must be the vibrant multiculturalism the liberals keep telling me about

Wish I was there so he would euthanize me

Has a wikipedia page?
Mog me.

Speaking of that, Faye Swetlik’s killer actually had a reddit history detailing his inability to get laid even at 30. I think his reddit username was u/IMainSingedwastaken.

The guy was mentalcel.

He was a volcel, he admits it in his own manifesto.