Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

german man goes crazy about ethnics but only try to attack white nerd

like every human. its the human nature not to bring you in danger. the ethnics would beat the shit out of him but the manlet nerd skeleton can't do it so the logic is easy to understand.

Arabs and Turks T mog modern slave Germans into oblivion

Arabs and Turks T mog modern slave Germans into oblivion
yes, the germans are scared as fuck from them. even my uncle (he is from poland) said when they are in supermarket and they stand behind him he is often a bit scared of them. they often have experience with fighting too. many chechens, arabs are part in fighting clubs

yes, the germans are scared as fuck from them. even my uncle (he is from poland) said when they are in supermarket and they stand behind him he is often a bit scared of them. they often have experience with fighting too. many chechens, arabs are part in fighting clubs
I heard that too, and they often carry knives with them. The foids seem to love that bad boy element of danger in them

I heard that too, and they often carry knives with them. The foids seem to love that bad boy element of danger in them
yes, but they really dangerous, thats not that they just act like that, they often real psychos.