Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German Hive Minds Copying Line Up Format , Bunch of Normies and Copers talking shit

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
ofc when you dont have an original idea you steal one , bc this shit is popular for some reason they can easily gain some subs / money

look at that hieghtmogger of cope : trying so hard with his hairline wtf
and this one straight up ultra cope:

hilarious what haircuts are running around now , bunch of clowns tbh , compensation for their round faces , just lol

and just lol at this complete nonsence , for hive minds from hive minds

Normies and copers talking shit again...

a lot of non-English YouTube consists of carbon copies of English-language channels
e. g. this Dutch guy copies everything PewDiePie does (to be fair, looking at memes and reacting isn't really a format, but he copies the body language, looks and stuff), but it's ironic, so it's ok

This is from Germany? Looks more like from a middle eastern country, ethnics everywhere JFL.

This is from Germany? Looks more like from a middle eastern country, ethnics everywhere JFL.

the topic wass about who is the immigrant , just fucking lol , not ofc in that language , no its phrased to who is the fled one , just fucking lol already

this channel is an islamic channel that is trying to make conservative islam hip and cool and has a passive-aggressive attitude to the non-muslim German majority. And guess what, they are funded by tax money, jfl at how cucked Germany is

this channel is an islamic channel that is trying to make conservative islam hip and cool and has a passive-aggressive attitude to the non-muslim German majority. And guess what, they are funded by tax money, jfl at how cucked Germany is

i just realized ( looked into the channel ) , normalize islam = islamisation , thats the whole fucking plan ofc hiding from the rapefugies by being mainstream and cute and shit

well we will face the inevitable sooner or later and i will have the last and best laugh

These people are not German.

This needs to come to a conclusion.

the topic wass about who is the immigrant , just fucking lol , not ofc in that language , no its phrased to who is the fled one , just fucking lol already

The point of the video is to show that refugees are normal people like anyone else but the way they try to show this is highly manipulative since they just took selected people to demonstrate this. Those people do not represent the average refugee and I am not saying that the average refugee is bad or something I am just saying that the video is absolutely unscientific and clearly trying to get you to draw a certain conclusion.

Thus it can be considered as leftist propaganda.

The point of the video is to show that refugees are normal people like anyone else but the way they try to show this is highly manipulative since they just took selected people to demonstrate this. Those people do not represent the average refugee and I am not saying that the average refugee is bad or something I am just saying that the video is absolutely unscientific and clearly trying to get you to draw a certain conclusion.

Thus it can be considered as leftist propaganda.

quantum iq

They should all fuck off. Just the comments using so many foreign words in between is fueling my inner hitler. Also using "german" as an insult is very telling.

a lot of non-English YouTube consists of carbon copies of English-language channels
e. g. this Dutch guy copies everything PewDiePie does (to be fair, looking at memes and reacting isn't really a format, but he copies the body language, looks and stuff), but it's ironic, so it's ok

i just realized ( looked into the channel ) , normalize islam = islamisation , thats the whole fucking plan ofc hiding from the rapefugies by being mainstream and cute and shit

well we will face the inevitable sooner or later and i will have the last and best laugh
They aren't even the true chaos horde. They are just the low level mobs that follow a higher power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back