Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill German Girl Who Married LTN Pajeet used to be a Camwhore

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
This pajeet that always gets posted here. She used to do nude modelling in dubai when she met him and gave it up. She married him afterwards and is now thr mother of his child.

View: https://youtu.be/7XWHdu3Pd0w

just be rich betabuxx theory

@WorthlessSlavicShit @opioidcel @Acorn @prajeet88 @VictimofBpillReaper @VideoGameCoper @glowIntheDark @trognarukk @Ron.Belgrade

Why are Indian men such kuks lmao. A white single mother with a black son can prolly be betabuxxed by Indian dudes at this point.

What I hate is that these 3rd world shutters treat foids like goddesses raising up their ego like no tomorrow

Why are Indian men such kuks lmao. A white single mother with a black son can prolly be betabuxxed by Indian dudes at this point.

What I hate is that these 3rd world shutters treat foids like goddesses raising up their ego like no tomorrow

They worship white women and would do and accept everything for one

Average white betabuxxer gets no better w.r.t. whoriness and body count

Most likely she does not fuck him as often as well and is a deadbedroom, plus this pajeet cuck gave her social media clout

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back