Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German ex-convict describes his involuntary celibacy in prison.

Great thread.

The sane thing would be to just put him in a gas chamber and livestream his last breathe in public TV but we can’t do this because Hitler lost the war.:feelsbadman:
This guy is German. If Hitler won the war this guy would be in the SS where his dark triad traits would be utilized against minorities.

Last edited:
Mondo blackpill confirming everything we say

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
2. Sex is extremely important for physical and mental health
3. Not getting it makes you resent society out of not fault of your own
4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness
This

1. Prisoner who commits violent crime gets to fuck hot girls in his youth, gets to fuck hot girls when he gets out of prison, meanwhile we rot
4. Normies are terminally unsympathetic to the plight of sexlessness because they lack empathy and/or self awareness
True

IT will never touch this. He's saying the exact same things we've been repeating for so long.

Actually, they'll probably say we're literal criminals because we "think" the same way as him.

Why is soyciety so sympathetic to him, but very antagonistic towards us?

I fucking hate these double standards and blatant hypocrisy.
Because he looks good and don't act like a fucking auspie. Sad, but true.

a brutal read. cant imagine watching the video.

lmao what a mentally pathetic criminal, welcome to the club ya fucking loser. I would be fighting temptation to cave his head in with a hammer if I was interviewing him, closet faggot, he was fighting gay thoughts in jail that's about it, guarantee this fucking idiot has the IQ of a fucking peanut and this is apparently what women want eh? Literally fucking drop kick losers that are the dregs of society.

So this guy dealt with drugs, guns and “hurt people”, he has spent his twenties in prison and is now married and some kind of social worker.

He talks about the effects of sexual isolation while in prison (tho, masturbation was still possible). The framing of the interview is very emotional and it is obvious that the viewer should feel pity for him because he had such a lonely time.

View: https://youtu.be/_ftEYiTbExY?t=937

Here are some excerpts:

“I don’t know how survived that (time without female contact).”

“I wished I had no sexual desires.”

“Everything triggers you. You see a woman in TV and immediately remember: you can’t have that.”

“I was unable to not reduce the women in prison (social worker) to their sexual aspects. (Because he was so horny)”

“People underestimate what isolation from the other gender does to your head.”

Info text: “Sexual isolation can lead to psychological problems and disturbance of the sexuality in some prisoners.”

“First thing I did (after getting out) was to meet (and fuck) a woman.” (his ex gf, they knew each other since 15 jo, implied they had sex than) His ex gf contacted him after 4 years of imprisonment, asking how she could help him.

“Sex is like riding a bicycle; you don’t forget how to do it.”

“Hugging, without top, skin to skin, was indescribable.”

“How can a women be so soft and smell so good?”

“It was like being 16 again, hard to describe.”

Moderator: „You are talking about things that for others are just natural…“

Keep in mind that this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.

Conclusion: Everyone who tells us variations of “sex is not a big deal” needs to die be forced into lifelong celibacy. No exceptions.

this guy has to go out of his way for some tail
and he looks like an inkie

this guy had sex since he was 15-16, while he was working on his criminal career. He “just” experienced inceldom for 10 years; he knew when it would end.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Did he get fucked by BBC doe?

Kek, meanwhile we've experienced that shit for decades and most of us aren't fucking criminals. Nobody is sympathetic to us like that.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Now imagine this exact statement, but for everything else, your brain is a jailcell, you cant communicate cause your voice sounds bad, you cant be seen as confident cause you're short and weak, you cant enjoy things others do cause you're seen as a loser for not constantly working. Theres so much more to write

i hate that criminal thug making a living of being a violent nigger piece of worthless shit.

Brutal :blackpill:
Inceldom is used as a method of torture

I’m getting mogged by a bald prisoner fuck my life bro