Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German Ex-Chancellor steals korean foid from betabuxxer, is fined with 22.000€ by based south korea

germancel1991

germancel1991

Greycel
Basically, this german chad ex chancellor stole the wife of this sorry ass korean betabuxxer while they were still married and now has to pay 22.000€ fine because there are korean laws that punish you for stealing someone elses wife.

It's his 5th wife btw. Just look at the picture and you know why it happened. SEAmaxxing is real even amongst german elite politicians. Brutally over for the betabuxxer, 22.000€ is nothing for them. Of course the foid doesn't have to pay :lul:

context: https://www.bz-berlin.de/leute/gerhard-schroeder-muss-22-000-euro-an-kims-ex-zahlen

Based

JFL, what a clownworld:feelsclown:
Someone's having a fifth whore and someone else has got nothing, cos he's a betabuxxing ricecel

Once again, another case of "why is my race dying"

:feelshaha:

ah ja der schröder die alte sau

Once again, another case of "why is my race dying"

You're just pissed off at white people.

White men who racemix are usually losers who are rejected by their own race but the downfall comes from mass immigration and white women refusing to have children. It has very little to do with white men fucking gooks

White men who racemix are usually losers who are rejected by their own race but the downfall comes from mass immigration and white women refusing to have children. It has very little to do with white men fucking gooks
Me pointing something out means I'm pissed?

Kinda seems like you're the one pissed at me pointing it out, but whatever you say LMAO.

Last edited:
Me pointing something out means I'm pissed?

Whatever you say LMAO.

You are blaming mens dating preference when you know damn well white men settle for gooks after being rejected by their race. Women control supply of vagina and white women are in a high demand.

You are blaming mens dating preference when you know damn well white men settle for gooks after being rejected by their race.
If you don't want your race to die then don't date non pigskins, simple right?

I made a passing comment that struck a nerve in you because it's completely true.

Poor pigskins being rejected by their women, besides the fact that they are the most sought after race in the world. Boo hoo.

Imagine complaining about your race dying and than defending this as a dating preference. You can't have the best of both worlds :feelskek:
Women control supply of vagina and white women are in a high demand.
Irrelevant.

If you don't want your race to die then don't date non pigskins, simple right?

I made a passing comment that struck a nerve in you because it's completely true.

Poor pigskins being rejected by their women, besides the fact that they are the most sought after race in the world. Boo hoo.

Imagine complaining about your race dying and than defending this as a dating preference. You can't have the best of both worlds :feelskek:

Irrelevant.
Dumb af, so a ugly white guy can't get a white woman, what is he to do? not date ethnic women? Men date whoever gives you pussy simple as

he is a progressive leftist zionist soy shiet

It never began for this bucktoothed truecel.

das nigga ist based

Schröder cut the welfare in 2005 (Agenda 2010 / Hartz IV).
BC of him it's hard to have a cozy NEET life in Germany.

youre damn right Im pissed at cumskins

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back