Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel German cucks not willing to defend USA in case of an invasion.

The United States of America are the biggest threat to world peace.

how are they cucks for not cucking for cuckmerica?

I would never defend any country other than mine

tbh, burgerland does not even need help.

it's over for burgerland enemies

Im Polish, we are the most pro American country in europe, we were the only country in which the population didn't hate Trump.

The German Army is weak so it’s not like they’d be much help anyways :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Also Krauts are willing to help Poland, im suprised.

JFL @ defending any country that harbors globohomo.

JFL @ defending any country that harbors globohomo.
if u expect globohomo to defend u against Russia. u have to defend it which these German cucks refuse to do

if u expect globohomo to defend u against Russia. u have to defend it which these German cucks refuse to do
That's a legitimate if. In my case I support Russia's right to protect itself against NATO provocations. They've been pressured into a corner with no good moves to make, except the one they had to make over a year ago.

Russia is anti-globohomo; I'm anti-globohomo. In this our interests align. But I wouldn't fight Russia's army, nor would I fight for them (sorry, not sorry Wagner).

Germans can't defend anyone. That's like asking your little sister to help you in a street fight

Defending any country as an incel is bluepill. Why would you die or be horrifically injured/traumatized for zero benefit to yourself? Why yes Chad sure I’ll be a slave and be shipped off to be killed to protect your women - pure slave mentality

Burgerland threw Rhodesia and South Africa under the bus.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Jim Carrey 90S GIF

Anglos just want an excuse to go ER.

No revelation. Most normiefags here wouldn't even fight for germanistan itself. But then again It'd be more effective to just throw pillows at your enemy instead of asking germany for military aid. Best we can send is some equipment from the 80s and a dozen badly trained soldiers. JFL at the state of our military.

That's a legitimate if. In my case I support Russia's right to protect itself against NATO provocations. They've been pressured into a corner with no good moves to make, except the one they had to make over a year ago.
Yes, NATO pushed to the Russian borders without even considerating Russian interests. And the fact that Russia is a nuclear power.
They remind me a group of a young bullies or a street gang who decided to provoke tall lanky man forgetting that although he is much less powerful than all of them combined but he isn't a defenseless kid or an old man and still can strike back quite hard.

Germany is a faggot nation now, they have no military.
Germany is more likely to fall to a small group of islamic militant rapefugees than it is to defend anything.

Yes, NATO pushed to the Russian borders without even considerating Russian interests. And the fact that Russia is a nuclear power.
"Muh NATO provocations:soy:, muh Russian sovereignty:soy:, muh Russian security interests:soy::soy:."

Nigger, why the fuck should anyone give a fuck about Russian "sovereignty:soy:" and "security interests:soy:" when they have never given a fuck about the sovereignty and security interests of anyone else? When the fuck have Russians acknowledged the fact that the Baltics, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, etc., are sovereign countries that want to continue being sovereign countries, that want to continue existing in the first place, and don't want to have orders barked at them by a shithole with double-digit AIDS rate and average IQ?

Every single thing russnigs have done and said since the end of WWII has just proven over and over again that the only sensible course of action for everyone and anyone bordering or near them is to join an alliance strong enough to deter them from inevitably invading because some retards in the Kremlin couldn't deal with your country doing something by itself instead of waiting for their orders, so they decided to chimp out on the international scene again.

They remind me a group of a young bullies or a street gang who decided to provoke tall lanky man forgetting that although he is much less powerful than all of them combined but he isn't a defenseless kid or an old man and still can strike back quite hard.
If NATO countries, half of whom simply want to survive because with Russia being what it is, even that is a challenge, are "bullies" or "a street gang", then Russia is a 70IQ retard that wil beat you the fuck up the moment he sees that your shirt doesn't have the color he likes or some other retarded reason that only makes sense in his retarded mind, and then starts crying when the orderly jumps in and he gets tied down to stop him from killing you.

I really love how mask-off Russian propagandists are with this war lol. "Countries joining a defensive alliance is a provocation:soy::feelstastyman:. Countries which I claim should be controlled by us not wanting that is transgression against our sovereignty:soy::feelstastyman::soy:. There is absolutely no reason for those countries whose sovereignty we completely ignore and which we claim must be our serfs because it's our birthright to control them to join NATO, let us prove that by invading the only country around us that we don't control and that's not in NATO:soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."

bf6.png
a711DPw_460s.jpg

"Muh NATO provocations" lol. "You don't want to be invaded by me:soy::soy:? That's a provocation:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."

"Muh NATO provocations:soy:, muh Russian sovereignty:soy:, muh Russian security interests:soy::soy:."

Nigger, why the fuck should anyone give a fuck about Russian "sovereignty:soy:" and "security interests:soy:" when they have never given a fuck about the sovereignty and security interests of anyone else? When the fuck have Russians acknowledged the fact that the Baltics, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, etc., are sovereign countries that want to continue being sovereign countries, that want to continue existing in the first place, and don't want to have orders barked at them by a shithole with double-digit AIDS rate and average IQ?

Every single thing russnigs have done and said since the end of WWII has just proven over and over again that the only sensible course of action for everyone and anyone bordering or near them is to join an alliance strong enough to deter them from inevitably invading because some retards in the Kremlin couldn't deal with your country doing something by itself instead of waiting for their orders, so they decided to chimp out on the international scene again.

If NATO countries, half of whom simply want to survive because with Russia being what it is, even that is a challenge, are "bullies" or "a street gang", then Russia is a 70IQ retard that wil beat you the fuck up the moment he sees that your shirt doesn't have the color he likes or some other retarded reason that only makes sense in his retarded mind, and then starts crying when the orderly jumps in and he gets tied down to stop him from killing you.

I really love how mask-off Russian propagandists are with this war lol. "Countries joining a defensive alliance is a provocation:soy::feelstastyman:. Countries which I claim should be controlled by us not wanting that is transgression against our sovereignty:soy::feelstastyman::soy:. There is absolutely no reason for those countries whose sovereignty we completely ignore and which we claim must be our serfs because it's our birthright to control them to join NATO, let us prove that by invading the only country around us that we don't control and that's not in NATO:soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."

bf6.png
a711DPw_460s.jpg

"Muh NATO provocations" lol. "You don't want to be invaded by me:soy::soy:? That's a provocation:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."

agreed. Russians are the mongol barbarians of Europe. Their entire history is filled with sadistic schizo rulers, tons of violence. very few eras of stability and peace.

agreed. Russians are the mongol barbarians of Europe. Their entire history is filled with sadistic schizo rulers, tons of violence. very few eras of stability and peace.
Indian, we did nothing to you. Please, refrain from going critical on this.. who is the ork here, me, or maybe Your Infallible Majesty that hates us just for existing?

You know nothing about us, stay away

bf6.png
a711DPw_460s.jpg

Total hatred is total

Guess, tales about aggression of Baltics were actually true..

Oh well, enjoy your "globohomo", or whatever, slav.. guess, our people can't really be united after all. Everyone got their own opinion, and everyone is going ubermarginal on it

Always somehow knew it would end up in that way

Blame our government, not us

Government was always something like "Almighty God" - you can't really see it, or touch it, but you must obey it. Looks like almost every gov is like that

You think that EE countries had independence to decide if they wanted to join NATO or not? Strangely almost all EE and even former Soviet states joined NATO's Partnership for Peace in 1994 when Russian army left their territories in 1993-1994. Isn't it too fast for an independent decision?
Also can you enlighten me how such countries as Albania, Montenegro or North Macedonia could feel any threat from Russia?

Another question: Armenia isn't in NATO and EU but still is an independent country with good relationships both with Russia and the West?

nato, my ass

Everybody is a fucking top-of-the-line military stratagem these days, everybody thinks like they know everything

And what, i should stay out while my country is getting shat on by a "fellow" slav? Marvelous, truly marvelous

Oh well, as they say - сытый голодного не обрящет, так что.. хрен с ним

Useless endeavour

You think that EE countries had independence to decide if they wanted to join NATO or not? Strangely almost all EE and even former Soviet states joined NATO's Partnership for Peace in 1994 when Russian army left their territories in 1993-1994. Isn't it too fast for an independent decision?
Also can you enlighten me how such countries as Albania, Montenegro or North Macedonia could feel any threat from Russia?

Another question: Armenia isn't in NATO and EU but still is an independent country with good relationships both with Russia and the West?
You aren't even living here, yet you are defending the state.. heh, thank you, although it looks quite strange

You aren't even living here, yet you are defending the state.. heh, thank you, although it looks quite strange
Why it's strange? I'm Eastern Slav.

Why it's strange? I'm Eastern Slav.
Really? Polak?

Well, to kind slavs i am kind, and to ones who go airborne i am not so kind... what, i should just take that propaganda? What, USSR didn't build infrastructure?

I can understand the hatred to "former" invaders, but still.. it is bad being on the receiving end

Well.. tell me about your country! Is there much of USSR legacy?

Muh democracy :soy:

89012228 gettyimages 3256337

23F0542800000578 2868148 Global At its height the CIA program included secret prisons in  a 8

Really? Polak?

Well, to kind slavs i am kind, and to ones who go airborne i am not so kind... what, i should just take that propaganda? What, USSR didn't build infrastructure?

I can understand the hatred to "former" invaders, but still.. it is bad being on the receiving end

Well.. tell me about your country! Is there much of USSR legacy?
Poles are Western Slavs if I'm not mistaken. I have Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian ancestry but I was raised in Russian culture.
I live in Lithuania and LT government tried to marginalize Russians and Russian language but now Russian language is everywhere because Ukrainian refugees speak mostly Russian :feelskek:.

tried to marginalize Russians and Russian language
Yeah, i can see that one can be susceptible to propaganda.. Lithuania is a great state, I can't say anything bad about it) Sure, our russian warlords made some grievous stuff.. but let us not fight because of it

Don't we all have enough problems on our own plate already? So.. tell me about Lithuania

Muh Russians are barbarians :soy: while Russian literature is known all over the world and writers such as Dostoevsky and Tolstoy are more popular than many well-known Western writers and certainly more important than anything created in USA.

Muh Russians are barbarians :soy: while Russian literature is known all over the world and writers such as Dostoevsky and Tolstoy are more popular than many well-known Western writers and certainly more important than anything created in USA.
Don't go overkill too, friend. We are good, but we have our fair share of bad-ness, like everything in life.. ying-yang, ha!

If you go overkill - you will trigger somebody, and start another useless flamewar.. people don't really like overkill. Look at me, heh

You know, it can be.. somehow "stamped" with inceldom. Russia is a country with rich, very rich resource base - russians are lucky as hell, Chad nation, you can say

But not all are so lucky! Incel-nations, who don't have that much hate chad for his 'genetic' wealth. strangely looks like inceldom

Dunno. If Poles were reversed places with Russians - i would hate Poles too, perhaps..

damn my english is broken as hell)

bf6.png
a711DPw_460s.jpg

Russia needs some democracy

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uPoDNEn3I0&pp=ygURQW1lcmljYSBmdWNrIHllYWg%3D

Most of us slavs aren't much better.

America should spread more civilization to our countries.

The Germans got BTFO'd by America joining WW2 so not surprising.

Almost 80 years of brainwashing and being a satellite state and it still hasn't worked.

Indian, we did nothing to you. Please, refrain from going critical on this.. who is the ork here, me, or maybe Your Infallible Majesty that hates us just for existing?

You know nothing about us, stay away
I know more than enough to make my judgement

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back