Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German cuck punk vs Nordic true bard

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ch-fed2_swY[/video]

Just fucking lol at the cucked German folk singer of  Faun. He started to sign firstly. He was voice and style mogged by 02:32 real Nordic Cromagnid Chad bard. Einar Selvik is a bardic Chad. You should listen Wardruna to feel deepest rage in your veins.

I don't listen to this type of music(Don't like it) but the German part was cringy.Perhaps because I can understand what he is saying

Facade said:
I don't listen to this type of music(Don't like it) but the German part was cringy.Perhaps because I can understand what he is saying

Nordic part is universally Liked. German guy sounds like a low t cuck.

ironcrusher38 said:
Nordic part is universally Liked. German guy sounds like a low t cuck.

Yeah I know. German is usually a very manly langiage so I can't understmad how he can sound like a beta

Facade said:
Yeah I know. German is usually a very manly langiage so I can't understmad how he can sound like a beta

Yep, I got used to Chad vocals from Germany. For example Til Lindemann can voice mog 99% of guys alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back