Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German coppers fight shitskins

Based, hope the NSDAP comes back.

>"those are kids"
>full grown beard

based

T c33a27c8707e6526037db14938b8b6a7d87010aad6e682f43304dbd5e55fff30

I could never ever be a cop.

I'd get charged or fired for constantly beating people up because I don't have patience for unruly/thuggish types.

I could never ever be a cop.

I'd get charged or fired for constantly beating people up because I don't have patience for unruly/thuggish types
Same here

Hoffentlich haben sie den Kanaken noch'n paar mit dem Schlagstock verpasst. :feelsokman:

Man arabs are really a strain on society wherever they go.

tbh arabs have a full beard by 5 (even the foids)
So that means we are High T. It's not a bad thing. And the women don't have beards lol

Bring back the Stormtroopers and clean Germany up

Man arabs are really a strain on society wherever they go.
Most Muslims in Europe aren't Arabs, many Europeans confuse Arabs with Pakistanis because, of Hollywood. There's barely, any immigrants from the Levant. Most of the "Syrian immigrants" aren't even even Syrian.
IMG 20240615 161615
IMG 20240615 161540
The problem is Hollywood has been doing this for so long now. And most whites can't Tell the difference between a Levantine and a curry. It is what it is

Last edited:
>"those are kids"
>full grown beard
I recently talked to a 6'6 tall bearded guy about New Apple Products and like I spoke of a topic thats well not sexual but adulted and he told me "I dont know, im 14."

I was like "What? 14!!!" This guy mogged me in all levels.

Most Muslims in Europe aren't Arabs, many Europeans confuse Arabs with Pakistanis because, of Hollywood. There's barely, any immigrants from the Levant. Most of the "Syrian immigrants" aren't even even Syrian
lmao nobody confuses arabs with pakistanis. Pakis look like curries, they are just in denial about their roots

And there are large amounts of arabs from Morocco algeria and syria in western europe, i dont know what you are on about.

Even a small country as Netherlands amd Belgium have a high % of arab immigrants in their population

lmao nobody confuses arabs with pakistanis. Pakis look like curries, they are just in denial about their roots

And there are large amounts of arabs from Morocco algeria and syria in western europe, i dont know what you are on about.

Even a small country as Netherlands amd Belgium have a high % of arab immigrants in their population
Pakis look like Curries, yes. Except for sfcels most Normies can't differentiate, between Curries and and Arabs. Normies thought, Hamza was Arab lol

most whites think indians pakis and arabs look the same brown

Barely, any Levantines. Most are morrocans

And how does the average German know who is morrocan, Syrian or paki? Because, the media said "Ahmed a Syrian immigrant raped women in Cologne?" A few years ago there was an sfcel who couldn't tell the difference between Pakistanis and Arabs.

If somebody like him can't, what would the average person know? It's pretty obvious Jews want to dehumanise Arabs.

Also the guy who runs that account is an Asian from Cambodia. @Made in Heaven. Typical ricecucks. "wHaT dId wE dO tO yOu"- @Seahorsecel

I recently talked to a 6'6 tall bearded guy about New Apple Products and like I spoke of a topic thats well not sexual but adulted and he told me "I dont know, im 14."

I was like "What? 14!!!" This guy mogged me in all levels.
Holy hell :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

lmao nobody confuses arabs with pakistanis.
Bullshit nigger, there was a british user on THIS FORUM who was complaining about "Arabs in britain" and I had to tell that retard that arabs don't exist in britain in any significant number, and that he was talking about pakis

Bullshit nigger, there was a british user on THIS FORUM who was complaining about "Arabs in britain" and I had to tell that retard that arabs don't exist in britain in any significant number, and that he was talking about pakis
k curry