Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel German catholic monk in 1905 knew it was over for whitecels

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★

In 1905, he published his book Theozoölogie oder die Kunde von den Sodoms-Äfflingen und dem Götter-Elektron (Theozoology, or the Science of the Sodomite-Apelings and the Divine Electron) in which he advocated sterilization of the sick and the "lower races" as well as forced labour for "castrated chandals", and glorified the "Aryan race" as "Gottmenschen" ("god-men"). Lanz justified his esoteric racial ideology by attempting to give it a Biblical foundation; according to him, Eve, whom he described as initially being divine, involved herself with a demon and gave birth to the "lower races" in the process. Furthermore, he claimed that this led to blonde women being attracted primarily to "dark men", something that only could be stopped by "racial demixing" so that the "Aryan-Christian master humans" could "once again rule the dark-skinned beastmen" and ultimately achieve divinity. A copy of this book was sent to Swedish poet August Strindberg, from whom Lanz received an enthusiastic reply in which he was described as a "prophetic voice".

If this guy knew that women hated white men in 1905 GERMANY (think of how little nonwhites there even were back then), what chance do you think you have in the 21st century?

It was over a century before you were born.

I read some of his stuff years ago. He is legit.

damn bro being blackpilled in 1905 mogs me

Biblical Adam was Incel, if he would be the Chad then Eve would never get tempted by snake to eat the apple.

Biblical Adam was Incel, if he would be the Chad then Eve would never get tempted by snake to eat the apple.

This is proof that women don't want to be in incels even if that means they're going to be kicked out of paradise.

white women are the biggest whores

Good find, and he made an accurate prediction. Knowing that the bluepill will deny any evidence, I'm curious to how people reacted to this back then.

Top kek studies clearly show White women are the most loyal towards their race, compared to ethnic females. Whites resorting to ridiculous claims without any evidence as usual to justify their fakeceldom.

Last edited:
let the white foids enjoy the bbc, stop crying whitecels :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just another delusional cope by mayocels as if there's not enough pussy that is already being handed to them in a silver platter.
I am a dark skin beastly man where's my blond aryan dick holster ?

Based and racepilled.

Blondes do want Chaddams and Chadianos though...

He must've been fugly. He makes a good point but in those days with the small numbers of ethnics in Germany it's gotta just be a major cope

The Negroid sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of white virginal European women lusting after the African male. In a same fashion, the Greeks talked of the Minotaur which is a mythological creature which is half bull and half man. The aim of the priests of that cult seems principally to have been the production of a temporary incarnation of this beast by sending selected women of the community every year into the jungle/forest to mingle with all the imaginable bestial creatures thus to produce a miraculous birth upon returning to the community.

Jews believe the same thing. Goi are the product of Eve having children with the Serpent aka Satan. That’s why Jews considered goi as animals in human form and that the goi has a unclean soul that can’t be cleaned. They say that killing goi is not a sin, because it’s like killing an animal.

That means I'm part demon? Cool, do I have any special demonic powers?

White women are the biggest race traitors by far.

JFl """"""Whitecels""""""""""

He was such a racist he accused Hitler of stealing his ideas. Damn.

He was ahead of the curve, white foids are just the absolute fucking worst.
That means I'm part demon? Cool, do I have any special demonic powers?
Cock of the infinite, if this was a hentai but it's not so no. Maybe you can cash in some underprivilege around sjw's?

JFl """"""Whitecels""""""""""
bbc theory confirmed by an early 20th century catholic esoteric monk. What more do you want?

Top kek studies clearly show White women are the most loyal towards their race, compared to ethnic females. Whites resorting to ridiculous claims without any evidence as usual to justify their fakeceldom.
No, black women are more racially loyal.
White foids are second biggest sluts after noodles.

Top kek studies clearly show White women are the most loyal towards their race, compared to ethnic females.

They're not loyal towards their race, it just happens that top tier attractive white guys fit their ideal of attractiveness the most. White guys also tend to have the most status and money.

They have absolutely no loyalty towards sub-8 white men and would rather pick a good looking non-white over them, if the opportunity presents itself.

Also race is a too broad concept in some cases. White women of all nations seem to prefer Germanic Nordic-looking Chads on average. For example Eastern European women regularly shit on their Slavic "race" and go for foreigners, Southern European women want Nordic-looking men too.

bbc theory confirmed by an early 20th century catholic esoteric monk. What more do you want?
Statistics that disprove the fact that white women are the most loyal to their own race and that women of every race find white men the most attractive.

Statistics that disprove the fact that white women are the most loyal to their own race and that women of every race find white men the most attractive.
ESOTERIC MONK > faggy bugman statistics

I bet Tyrone fucked his oneitis

They have absolutely no loyalty towards sub-8 white men and would rather pick a good looking non-white over them, if the opportunity presents itself.

Also they would rather fuck a dog.

You believe all statistics are less reliable then the words of century old monks?:waitwhat:, high IQ
Don't bother with this sex-haver bro. notice how majority of whitecels are non-virgins whereas a majority of ethnics are virgins and only FEW VERY FEW ethnics have had sex.

Don't bother with this sex-haver bro. notice how majority of whitecels are non-virgins whereas a majority of ethnics are virgins and only FEW VERY FEW ethnics have had sex.
I genuinely dont think a single white person on this forum is a virgin.

I genuinely dont think a single white person on this forum is a virgin.
I think so too man, after learning somethings about some of the "whitecels here, I think so too man.