Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German Blackpilled Klinefelter guy gets told by Stacies and roasties that his problem is his personality cuz he's not accepting himself

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ok im not able to translate everything, but i will try

(i dont want to Show the identity of the guy who posted that thread neither of all These roasties and stacies)

OP: This is my sick feminized Body which is the result of the ignorance from many doctors and urologists, my testosterone Levels are abnormally low and my bone Density is also borderline low, i look like a old worn-out man, my shoulders are narrow and my hips are wide and feminine

But It's only a psychological Problem of Course, since every women would go after me as Long my personality is nice, Right?^^

Now the comments or roasties and stacies:
Screenshot 210

"Omg, stop being stupid, there are car crash victims who dont cry as much like you, you manchild"

"Beauty goes away, but inner values will stay, Beauty Comes from inside"

"How do someone should love you if you dont love yourself"?
Screenshot 212

"You are crying like a Baby, you should work on ya self acceptance and on your negative aura to be attractive"
Screenshot 214

And my favourite comment from a roastie: "You are unattractive because you are a negative Person with a negative world view, no women will see you ever as attractive since you are only bitching and crying with your toxic personality"
Screenshot 216

And finally some Pictures of the foids who commented^^

All of These foids have at least 50+ Orbiters on their Pictures which they post every once in a while, all These pics are filtered with lots of fake up

But it's definitely OP's Personality which is Holding him back from getting laid^^

Preaching water but drinking wine…..

OP was banned from the Group shortly after that thread (for no fucking reason other than telling the truth, while every foid became over-emotional and almost insulting)

Ive messaged him and told him About the blackpill, and he was shocked that you have to create a Group of outcasts just to preach reality and it's logics while being offended by almost everyone

His Body proportions are almost looking completely similiar to mine….

....It's fucking over, you can clearly see the Aggression and contempt from the foids in the comments, calling him a loser and crybaby under the pretext that it's only because of his personality

btw, that guy is over 30 and still a virgin, he told me that he tried multiple times to kill hmself

Attachments

• 26814982_383272425452645_8537945226010322941_n.jpg
    26814982_383272425452645_8537945226010322941_n.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 46973042_2389319047962155_132714248928231424_n.jpg
    46973042_2389319047962155_132714248928231424_n.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 50609317_10216280249094241_9071941875228737536_n.jpg
    50609317_10216280249094241_9071941875228737536_n.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 123
Just accept yourself teehee I will never have sex with you teehee

just accept life sucks and do nothing but suffer in silence bro. next day god guys are so toxic they just bottle their emotions up they should express themselves more.

This is ridiculous.

Poor guy.
He just need to hit the gym bruh

You have a genetic syndrome man up tehehe dont cry only females are allowed to.

German whores are the worst
Its a plastic surgery group?

Last edited:
Jfl at German whores. They're just 3rd generation Russian rape babies.

Guaranteed they’re all getting fucked by large violent high testosterone high fighting success men with high shoulder to hip ratios and sexually dimorphic faces

Sexual dimorphism in a sexually dimorphic species doesn’t matter bro! We are exempt from natural/sexual selection because, I mean, come on lol it’s 2019. It’s all about persoanlity and other subjective things that are in your control because that doesn’t threaten my warm fuzzy just world view. All people are created equal bro!”
Poor guy.
He just need to hit the gym bruh
- hits the gym. Lifts heavy, diets, takes a multi
- doesn’t gain any muscle because no testosterone
- what now?

Are those pictures of a guy?

Wow! What a bunch of gaslighting sociopaths those people are!

I wonder what the doctors and urologists were telling that guy

Shit like this pisses me off to no end, imagine if it was a shrek-looking PCOS abomination of nature bitching instead, all the support the cunt will get, anyway, i really hope some rowdy sandnigger rapefugees pieces of shit acid-face these whores already, give them a taste of an involuntarily gotten unfixable condition they can never change.

You cannot be serious.
This is a guy!!!!!
26814982 383272425452645 8537945226010322941 n

I would have sex with him.
I would even consider that ascending.
I hope I don't get banned for that.
I have seen Kleinfelter's guys.
They make good looking women.

Last edited:
@Doug I'm curious as to what the dark-haired gash with red lipstick is saying, all i get is "bitte".
She seems like she's mocking him to a larger extent than the others.

He needs a lot more than just to regulate his hormones to a more androgenic profile...He needs surgery to get rid of gynecomastia, and also excess of fat in some bad areas. His fat distribution follows a female pattern, he needs to address that first with hormonal balance, gymceling and, the most important, SURGERIES! ...Gynecomastia + liposuction body contouring in his whole torso

Otherwise, without surgeries, he'll never be able to have a masculine body, even gymceling for 3-4 years with or without roids wouldn't help that much, he'd still look like shit...I know a lot of gymceling low tier normies who took high amounts of roids and when you are that fucked up to begin with, it won't make a cut!

About these foids comments, they are all retarded, as always, speaking from a place of privileged stupidity! Since they all have minor physical flaws and most men still want to fuck them, they think guys just exaggerate on their complaints about looks...''just look for someone of your league, teehee''....so, to these retarded stupidity privileged foids, who live in tutorial mode in the sexual market place, these men must be terrible human beings in real life for not getting any sex...It's pure female projection, but of course, they wouldn't fuck a guy like that not even if it would end the world poverty!

Last edited:
Use lightshot(screen shoot program)

Fuck Germany. Biggest fall from good society to degenerate shithole in history.

Ok im not able to translate everything, but i will try

(i dont want to Show the identity of the guy who posted that thread neither of all These roasties and stacies)

OP: This is my sick feminized Body which is the result of the ignorance from many doctors and urologists, my testosterone Levels are abnormally low and my bone Density is also borderline low, i look like a old worn-out man, my shoulders are narrow and my hips are wide and feminine

But It's only a psychological Problem of Course, since every women would go after me as Long my personality is nice, Right?^^

Now the comments or roasties and stacies:View attachment 84832

"Omg, stop being stupid, there are car crash victims who dont cry as much like you, you manchild"

"Beauty goes away, but inner values will stay, Beauty Comes from inside"

"How do someone should love you if you dont love yourself"?View attachment 84833
"You are crying like a Baby, you should work on ya self acceptance and on your negative aura to be attractive"View attachment 84835
And my favourite comment from a roastie: "You are unattractive because you are a negative Person with a negative world view, no women will see you ever as attractive since you are only bitching and crying with your toxic personality"
View attachment 84842

And finally some Pictures of the foids who commented^^

All of These foids have at least 50+ Orbiters on their Pictures which they post every once in a while, all These pics are filtered with lots of fake up

But it's definitely OP's Personality which is Holding him back from getting laid^^

Preaching water but drinking wine…..

OP was banned from the Group shortly after that thread (for no fucking reason other than telling the truth, while every foid became over-emotional and almost insulting)

Ive messaged him and told him About the blackpill, and he was shocked that you have to create a Group of outcasts just to preach reality and it's logics while being offended by almost everyone

His Body proportions are almost looking completely similiar to mine….

....It's fucking over, you can clearly see the Aggression and contempt from the foids in the comments, calling him a loser and crybaby under the pretext that it's only because of his personality

btw, that guy is over 30 and still a virgin, he told me that he tried multiple times to kill hmself

Invite him here.

Those foids are nought but virtue signalling. Their hypocrisy arises from their supremacy fee fees.
I've had exactly the same talk from said foids.
Those foids are conceited in their desire to downplay erotic capital whilst flaunting theirs. They'll send out an sos call to beta cuckold aka collaborators for back up no doubt.