Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over German BLACKPILLED Documentary

J.D.S.

J.D.S.

Greycel
Buddy Boyos I was out trying to educate my lazy ass with documentaries, then I came across this shit:

The docu is called "Love on first sight", "Liebe auf den ersten Blick" in German. However you dont need to educate your lazy arses and learn German to understand this shit:

Basically men focus on 3 main points when looking at females:feelsjuice::

1) Their face
2) Their tits
3) Their hips

others
4) some looked at feet
5) some looked at puzzy

Females on the other hand :feelshaha::

1) Face

Nothing else. Its ovER for coping gymcels who believe in :redpill:.

Imagine - as a female you cannot fail, while with a man, if you are UGLY or short (your face is not above hers), its ovER 4 you.

Prof. Harald Euler, evolutionary psychologist, states:

"Men look, if the woman has an attractive face, then at the rest of the body, he basically imagines her naked (...),
while women look at the face of the man to get to know his "Charakter" = pERsonality:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:"

It is ovER. Your face IS your personality, says a literal professor of evolutionary psychology who IQ moggs this entire forum.

lol und weidda

Buddy Boyos I was out trying to educate my lazy ass with documentaries, then I came across this shit:

The docu is called "Love on first sight", "Liebe auf den ersten Blick" in German. However you dont need to educate your lazy arses and learn German to understand this shit:

Basically men focus on 3 main points when looking at females:feelsjuice::

1) Their face
2) Their tits
3) Their hips

others
4) some looked at feet
5) some looked at puzzy

Females on the other hand :feelshaha::

1) Face

Nothing else. Its ovER for coping gymcels who believe in :redpill:.

Imagine - as a female you cannot fail, while with a man, if you are UGLY or short (your face is not above hers), its ovER 4 you.

Prof. Harald Euler, evolutionary psychologist, states:

"Men look, if the woman has an attractive face, then at the rest of the body, he basically imagines her naked (...),
while women look at the face of the man to get to know his "Charakter" = pERsonality:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:"

It is ovER. Your face IS your personality, says a literal professor of evolutionary psychology who IQ moggs this entire forum.

Grauzelle raus