Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German basketball team banning cheerleaders

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Mist normies are unhappy about this but I am supporting this idea because I am tired seeing of these slutty stacies. What are your thoughts on banning cheerleaders from sports?

Good.
All i want from them, is their absence.
They give me nothing, so its only reasonable to not lust after them.
Off my way cunt.

the only people unhappy about this are stacies that can't show off and soy cucks that can't shout YAAAAS QUEEEEN across the playfield

Kind of a lose-lose position for us incels. On the one hand, this is obviously a feminist move against heterosexuality, against the idea of dancing women being cute and sexy while men engage in competitive sports. On the other hand, women use this to slut it up, to look sexy for Chad and then accuse unattractive men of harassment.

On the other hand: the type of women who most support this ban are feminist SJW. The type of women who actually do the dancing are mostly white trash and foreigners. College girls out of middle-class families don't do cheerleading. They read feminist magazines and support bans such as these. And these college girls are AT LEAST as slutty as the white trash working-class types.

So ... by and large, I find the ban rather sucks. It's a victory for SJW feminists. And these SJW feminists are the worst sluts. White trash dancing in cheerleader uniforms is not as bad SJW college girls from middle-class families.

imagine being a basket ball player... heightmogging everybody , getting unlimited supply of fresh young foids , never having to worry about money or your studies as long as you just play with a ball

JFL
Theta2134

Based, cheerleading should be abolished everywhere, the entire concept so so fucking gay

Basketball should be banned tbh It's haram

Good, those sluts have nothing to do there

Based, cheerleading is the most fruity shit in the world

Generally I'm neutral about this, seeing I don't attend basketball games, this doesn't effect me in the slightest, so whatever.

I don't really watch basketball so I don't care but it sounds like a good deal to me.

fuck cheerleaders man im glad

lifefuel tbh.

A moment of silence for OP.

:f:

Cheerleaders are just there so chad would fuck them

My college’s previous athletic director banned cheerleaders at basketball games after getting into an argument with the cheerleader coach. Too bad theyr’re performing again after he resigned.

they are just a tease no longer want to look at some blown out foid tease cumdumpsters

That's good, the image of their body;s should belong to their male partners and should not be flaunted in front of crowds of thousands.

I don't understand why they were there in the first place.

Mist normies are unhappy about this but I am supporting this idea because I am tired seeing of these slutty stacies. What are your thoughts on banning cheerleaders from sports?
i like it

Better solution: leave them, but also force into prostitution, and special sports match tickets with bit higher price are also lottery tickets, and prize is some sexy time with one of cherleeders

Kind of a lose-lose position for us incels. On the one hand, this is obviously a feminist move against heterosexuality, against the idea of dancing women being cute and sexy while men engage in competitive sports. On the other hand, women use this to slut it up, to look sexy for Chad and then accuse unattractive men of harassment.

On the other hand: the type of women who most support this ban are feminist SJW. The type of women who actually do the dancing are mostly white trash and foreigners. College girls out of middle-class families don't do cheerleading. They read feminist magazines and support bans such as these. And these college girls are AT LEAST as slutty as the white trash working-class types.

So ... by and large, I find the ban rather sucks. It's a victory for SJW feminists. And these SJW feminists are the worst sluts. White trash dancing in cheerleader uniforms is not as bad SJW college girls from middle-class families.
This isn't a victory. They're still going to slut around but with less pressure to look good. Models, cheerleaders, actresses, etc. stave off hypergamy because they give something for a woman to compare herself unfavorably to. In 2029 people will start thinking a landwhale with B.O. is acceptable for Quaterback Chad.