Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL german anti incel game

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
for all the germancels in this forum i found this brainlet game that is supposed to enlighten people about some "extremist ideologies" https://leon.nrw.de/
found this screenshot on the site jfl
havent played it yet but i can tell its basically an IT simulator and zero research done as usual :feelswhere:
people getting shot in germany by muslims but god forbid virgins posting things on the internet :giga:
could have picked ANYTHING rightwing from the internet and you decided to show some fucking incel forum because clearly nothing else rightwing exists on the internet :feelshaha:

socialmedia.jpg

Just brainlets being brainlets, tbh

The only good german game is Unteralterbach

Last edited:
incel =/= right wing.
incel = ugly subhuman.

Someone should make an incel based doom wad

Right wing? I guess they see a few swastikas and assume we're all dumb fucks

Watched the Video. The Story is incredibly bad written and is more focused on right wing/identitarian internet groups. The story is based around a character that got rejected from a foid in his social circle, reacts in a incelish way to the rejection, self isolates, who then takes the red pill, starts to man up and makes contact to a right wing forum / discord. Its a pastiche of redpill, incel and right wing notions seen from a soy standpoint. The game is played out of the perspective of the little brother who tries to find out where his brother is.

What really irks me is that the game kinda legitimates this authority-obedient snitch behaviour: going through other family members private stuff, phones, computers If they dont share your political opinion. While doing this the protagonist often states that he shouldnt be doing this BUT needs to find his brothers whereabouts. Kinda legitimizing this obstrusive behaviour with a "for the greater good" fallacy.

I think this is some sort of propaganda that wants to make good little snitches out of politically neutral teens. there are also leftist run sites in Germany where you can denounce right wing people plus cancel culture is kinda a big thing with anonymous denouncers doxxing right wingers to their employers, pressuring them into firing them.

I'm politically neutral but despise snitchery. It might be about right wingers, but maybe in 5 years we have similar politics going against incels.

Last edited:
incel =/= right wing.
incel = ugly subhuman.
The makers of this game are trying to redefine incel into being part of the alt-right because of similar terms used.
They don't realize/don't care that the alt-right has actually co-opted many terms from incel and manosphere circles and that's why there seems to be a lot of overlap when really there isn't.
High IQ observation
Incels come from all political backgrounds
The debates here between people that supported Trump, people that supported Biden and people that supported neither candidate on this forum clearly demonstrates this.

Watched the Video. The Story is incredibly bad written and is more focused on right wing/identitarian internet groups. The story is based around a character that got rejected from a foid in his social circle, reacts in a incelish way to the rejection, self isolates, who then takes the red pill, starts to man up and makes contact to a right wing forum / discord. Its a pastiche of redpill, incel and right wing notions seen from a soy standpoint. The game is played out of the perspective of the little brother who tries to find out where his brother is.

What really irks me is that the game kinda legitimates this authority-obedient snitch behaviour: going through other family members private stuff, phones, computers If they dont share your political opinion. While doing this the protagonist often states that he shouldnt be doing this BUT needs to find his brothers whereabouts. Kinda legitimizing this obstrusive behaviour with a "for the greater good" fallacy.

I think this is some sort of propaganda that wants to make good little snitches out of politically neutral teens. there are also leftist run sites in Germany where you can denounce right wing people plus cancel culture is kinda a big thing with anonymous denouncers doxxing right wingers to their employers, pressuring them into firing them.

I'm politically neutral but despise snitchery. It might be about right wingers, but maybe in 5 years we have similar politics going against incels.
Wouldn't expect any other kind of story to be written by brainwashed GERManistan citizen.

Leaving aside the whole muslim and communist pandemonium that's going on there since few years, aren't they having a faggot canibalism epidemic happening there at the moment? I'm not even kidding, look it up :feelskek:

Gonna play it when I'm home :feelsPop:

Leaving aside the whole muslim and communist pandemonium that's going on there since few years, aren't they having a faggot canibalism epidemic happening there at the moment? I'm not even kidding, look it up :feelskek:

652.jpg

How fascinating that in one part of the world there are people murdering each other over the most petty things in another there are guerilla fighters ambushing Turkish patrols and hiding in the mountains fighting for their own state and in Europe there are people making games about incels trying to discredit their own caricature of us that they invented.

Really puts things into perspective.

Soon ugly people will be put into reeducation camps, just for being ugly.

Could this be the next big thing? Instead of showing up on IT, I hope I show up in a videogame. The next big mog.

I've always wondered what happened to that developer.
You had lolis in latex and leather showing nips, references to the muh 6million, hate againest refugees etc.

I've always wondered what happened to that developer.
You had lolis in latex and leather showing nips, references to the muh 6million, hate againest refugees etc.
He got arrested I think.
You can't just be that based and get away with it.

He got arrested I think.
ovER.
that game was ubermensch level kraut excellence.
SIEG HEIL!

He got arrested I think.
I dunno. The game was released quite annoymously like that recent 4chin /pol/ game that was almost hotline miami like and actually had decent gameplay.
Unteralterbach's website got shutdown(either by the dev or not). However some web remants still remain on the web: https://renai.us/game/uab

To be honest, if it wasen't for the political nature, and the fact it wasen't made in Japan. It would have just been your average eroge game, and forgotten.

It's amazing how Germany went from the Third Reich to the soyest country in the world.

Looks like a great grift for whoever got to put this 'game' together. It's a piece of shit that exists because of regional government subsidies by Bundesland Nordrhein-Westfalen and a broad and vague 'anti-extremism' policy mandate.

incel =/= right wing.
incel = ugly subhuman.
If you're not right wing when you're an incel then you've got issues.
Every inceltear-user is a leftist
Every feminist is leftist.
That leftwing garbage website that bans us but lets inceltear shit on us as much as they want - leftists.
Majority of women are left.
Also no surprise Germany did this, they're right up there with Canada and Sweden when it comes to this bullshit.

Last edited:
It's amazing how Germany went from the Third Reich to the soyest country in the world.
The country lost confidence in itself after losing two wars
About this, dont remember anywhere in the rules saying you have to have some political views.
A lot of the user's on this forum are outright communists. JFL at conflating us with the right wing

I really hope that guy makes a continuation, I remember the first time I saw that shit, I was surprised how high quality the art was for a game like that lol

If you're not right wing when you're an incel then you've got issues.
Every inceltear-user is a leftist
Every feminist is leftist.
That leftwing garbage website that bans us but lets inceltear shit on us as much as they want - leftists.
Majority of women are left.
Also no surprise Germany did this, they're right up there with Canada and Sweden when it comes to this bullshit.
That's because those are cults.
Being anti leftist doesn't make you right wing either
And many IT users are incels

incels are just jews in 1930s Germany, just without the stolen wealth

I dunno. The game was released quite annoymously like that recent 4chin /pol/ game that was almost hotline miami like and actually had decent gameplay.
Unteralterbach's website got shutdown(either by the dev or not). However some web remants still remain on the web: https://renai.us/game/uab

To be honest, if it wasen't for the political nature, and the fact it wasen't made in Japan. It would have just been your average eroge game, and forgotten.
What's the 4chin game called? I ain't young enough to follow that stuff anymore.