Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media German ad promoting whites to not breed

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/iamyesyouareno/status/1810541233300713830?t=RihnFCNGI3IbMW4DCz0klg&s=19
20240710 073834

The one type of advertising where they won’t incorporate diversity

Why don't they want your kind to reproduce? What did you all do?

our race as a whole
Why? It doesn't make sense, whites helped the Jews in ww2 no? Britain, the US, France, etc... all fought and saved them, even today they do a lot for the Jews. Is it the only reason?

Why? It doesn't make sense, whites helped the Jews in ww2 no? Britain, the US, France, etc... all fought and saved them, even today they do a lot for the Jews. Is it the only reason?
no, we also are smarter than shitskins, which is another reason the kikes seek to eradicate us since we have the potential to create things instead of consoom

Total Reproduction Death!

no, we also are smarter than shitskins, which is another reason the kikes seek to eradicate us since we have the potential to create things instead of consoom
I see, but wouldn't they want to eradicate Asians too since they are also quite intelligent and inventive

The world lost ww2

Probably just grifting to farm elonbucks from twitter
Yeah there's a lot of those accounts on Instagram too.

"Bro I'm so edgy and based please come save us Hitler so edgy bro"

I see, but wouldn't they want to eradicate Asians too since they are also quite intelligent and inventive
they are eradicating them too, they are pushing shitskin immigration and dating apps to asian countries (japan)

I can't tell if these edgy culture accounts are Nazis or just bait for engagement
That particular account is ragebait for right wing twitter fags whose peak activism consists of seething online all day. I have it blocked.

they are eradicating them too, they are pushing shitskin immigration and dating apps to asian countries (japan)
Brutal, do you think whites or Asians will ever recover/fight back, or are you all doomed to getting replaced? I mean I bet on the Jewish win, much higher IQ, very sly, lots of Nobel prizes even though they are barely 15 million in TOTAL. Their failo is their population size if they were as big as whites (700 mil) we would have flying cars

Brutal, do you think whites or Asians will ever recover/fight back, or are you all doomed to getting replaced? I mean I bet on the Jewish win, much higher IQ, very sly, lots of Nobel prizes even though they are barely 15 million in TOTAL. Their failo is their population size if they were as big as whites (700 mil) we would have flying cars
we're fucked, it's over for europeans and asians

everyday I hate this country more and more

The one type of advertising where they won’t incorporate diversity
@Copexodius Maximus (((You))) did THIS, (((you))) JEWS are making cumskins go extinct. Stop humble bragging about not causing white genocide

Don't breed whites, meanwhile we import 100 mln of shitskins.

The poster next to it shows a white women with mutt kids surrounded by the EU flag and the motto Diversity is our Strength

Thank God my ancestors left Germany in the 1840s to come to America. Fuck Muslims and Fuck Jews

You know it’s funny today I saw a thing about this Jewish guy who was a sperm donor and had an insane amount of kids. I think these people really are the devil.

You know it’s funny today I saw a thing about this Jewish guy who was a sperm donor and had an insane amount of kids. I think these people really are the devil.
German people are fucking fools I feel bad for them. If I was you I would be sad about what they're doing to themselves

German people are fucking fools I feel bad for them. If I was you I would be sad about what they're doing to themselves
If I was from Germany I would probably just see it as a lost cause and move

Thank God my ancestors left Germany in the 1840s to come to America. Fuck Muslims and Fuck Jews
Man your lineage probably wouldn't have survived until now given how many wars germans fought after all those years, even Trump's grandpa came to US and now he is a billionaire heir instead of lying inside some dead soldier's ballsack