Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German acid attack on couple - 14 wounded

Very well done, hero and oreo.

brutal acidpill for you guys: if one of us (including me) is a victim of some idiot throwing acid around, our faces would probably not get much worse considering we'd go from a 2/10 to a 1/10 facially

brutal acidpill for you guys: if one of us (including me) is a victim of some idiot throwing acid around, our faces would probably not get much worse considering we'd go from a 2/10 to a 1/10 facially
Tbh, acid attacks are too brutal even for me; it's really only morally acceptable if it's done at say, a orgy at a nightclub or elsewhere with many young good looking people.

Most here are not 2/10. 2/10 would mean deformed

Star Wars GIF

I think some people in Europe will really get sick of shitskins eventually

Most here are not 2/10. 2/10 would mean deformed
jokes aside most people here are 3/10 to 5/10 unironically

its just that even being average isn't enough for the average woman who wants 8/10 or over

jokes aside most people here are 3/10 to 5/10 unironically

its just that even being average isn't enough for the average woman who wants 8/10 or over
True. Most people arent ugly. It's just foids standards are too high.

He really damagemogged ER
Might be unpopular to say here, but ER didn’t really do as much damage as he could have. It was a poor attempt