Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gerbert Johnson is already trying to distance himself from BP (Chad can't be truly BP)

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
He only got popular due to his Chadlite looks.

I won't deny it was important to have Chadlite talking about BP, because nobody would give a fuck if it was just another subhuman sharing these ideas. But I always knew Gerbert would eventually betray BP ideas simply cause he can't fully experience it himself, he is Chadlite and can easily get a foid to suck his dick whenever he wants. Chad will never be able to understand our struggles, only on paper.

Having said that, thanks for your services Mr.Johson now FUCK YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET SOME STD AND DIE SLOWLY.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78iq97BbNKc

i've seen that soyboy's faggy videos. he is a faggotlite not a chadlite

I never watched his videos because how can a nigga like him understand these problems.

i've seen that soyboy's faggy videos. he is a faggotlite not a chadlite

the face is that of chadlite, the personality is that of a queer and the stupidity is that of foid.

nigger why do you want the BP to spread? This place doesn't need more Normies

I pray he gets hit with the acid spray bottle by some MC inkwell with no reg plates

Gerbert was socially stunted coupled with being physically a late bloomer so he learned about looksism, importance of being NT, etc. through real life. He's genuinely blackpilled to the core but he also wants to have a positive reputation with normies and build his channel

Hes not an Incel, but also not a Chadlite. He seems to have some trouble getting sex, but that might just be because hes got a well known Blackpill Channel.

I also saw that video, he does indeed distance himself from Blackpilledness and goes towards a more Redpilled stance.

He appears to be able to get a girlfriend but fears the inevitable: betabuxxing, cheating, divorce rape etc.

Johnson is basically a Volcel. As a Doomer, I myself would not call him a Doomer either - because frankly speaking he isnt. He is obviously making money of youtube, so right now hes just Larping really.

He knows the social problems, he knows 90% of his subs are Blackpillers and Incels but it all does NOT apply to him.

I never watched his videos because how can a nigga like him understand these problems.
His analyzes are superficially reductionist, the epistemology of his words is distorted and becomes mere opinion. He says what he doesn't understand, he knows the purpose but doesn't understand the complexity, so the most likely option is to get stuck in his cycle of denial, being chadlite, betabuxx, redpill, normie, whatever, simply; fallacious.He doesn't have a shred of coherent discernment, because, alone, he repeats the same thing without being aware of the 'same thing', he's a normie, purely NPC.

The black pill is easy to understand, as normies themselves repeat it about others in a pejorative but indirect way. But normies like to suck the concept out of words to incorporate their “argument”, and all those who denounce the practice of such an act become a scarecrow for their fallacy. Normies don't like to be refuted, they don't care about the truth, they care about their collective interests, this is also a black pill, because it mixes a kind of collective scientism. The black pill is easy to understand, as normies themselves repeat it about others in a pejorative but indirect way. But normies like to suck the concept out of words to incorporate their “argument”, and all those who denounce the practice of such an act become a scarecrow for their fallacy. Normies don't like to be refuted, they don't care about the truth, they care about their collective interests, this is also a black pill, because it mixes a kind of collective scientism.

Normies don't understand the darker side of the black pill, because they don't feel it, they like to guess, sometimes to signal virtue or to act intelligently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back