Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Georgie boy aka Virgin Messiah swallows blackpill and realize it over.

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
It over for georgie boy, I feel really bad for him it tough swallowing the blackpill and accepting the truth.

Now, the Son sees the light, take the torch and share it with everyone, or stay and burn the town with your anger!

He has hunter eyes he needs to lose weight. Good midface ratio too. fatcel = volcel

He has hunter eyes he needs to lose weight. Good midface ratio too. fatcel = volcel
He try to lose weight for almost a decade and he looks the same also he majorly autistic i believe.

At 33 it's over dawg it's over.

He is chadlite tier tbh he just need to shave his beard and lose weight

When half the population, the world government, the most powerful corporations, and the most powerful armies in the world are surrounding you with guns drawn, laughing as they tell you you are genetically inferior and you will never even know what a gf's hug feels like... it's easy for people to surrender to Arhiman and give up. Don't give up, just give up on white femoids and eventually all femoids when robots come out.

He is chadlite tier tbh he just need to shave his beard and lose weight
The guy looks like a neckbeard caricature. Guy should shave and cut his hair at least.

It over for georgie boy, I feel really bad for him it tough swallowing the blackpill and accepting the truth.

That bit about the woman claiming to have no friends and be depressed being full of shit and having tons of friends is real shit.
The guy looks like a neckbeard caricature. Guy should shave and cut his hair at least.
Why should he bother? He's a incel, a haircut wont help him, it would probably make him more depressed because then he coulnd't larp as a magi.

How tall is he? Also JFL @ believing you can't be incel with hunter eyes.

he was working on losing weight, why won't he just fucking do it ffs!

He has good genes under that fat.

He legit did seem a bit mentalcel at times. R.I.P mate.