Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Georgian tranny model murdered after passing anti alphabet gang rule

99% this is just accidental and The Guardian is just jumping on a narrative here:feelsthink::feelshaha:.

99% this is just accidental and The Guardian is just jumping on a narrative here:feelsthink::feelshaha:.
The article says hes a contestant in some trans beauty pageant.

I went to his instagram and first post i see is a pinned post of his huge fake bbl ass.

Absolutely disgusting looking mfker with 1 ton makeup and thats after like 10 surgeries at least.

I just had a funny thought.

Imagine getting rejected by a gigatranny like him because he wana play female life experience simulator and feel some kind of power over desperate men :feelskek:

Imagine getting rejected by a gigatranny like him because he wana play female life experience simulator and feel some kind of power over desperate men :feelskek:
Many such cases probably:worryfeels::dafuckfeels:.

The killer just needed to wait a bit. 41% is a big chance for this tranny to end his mental anguish.

This got my blood boiling!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back