Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious George of CryptosRus is definitely a KHHV incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2021 06 03 23 30 16 GUESS WHO JUST CAUSED BITCOIN TO DIP      YouTube

This is the face of a man who will die never holding a female hand. I am 100% certain that this guy is a blackpilled incel, I am certain because of his face. Such a shame, because I like his crypto youtube channel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUqKJv3iVms

I never watch it. I click because of the headlines, and then put the video in the background, the thought of what he looks like and his production values NEVER even sparked my imagination to impel me to spend 5 seconds watching him speak. But I got high just now, and when you get high you notice stupid shit you ignore usually. So only because I'm high that I took a 5 second chance to watch him speak. And then the most retarded bulb imaginable (my brain) sparked-- he's one of us. A ricecel.

It's sad that he puts a lot of effort in the production values if you think about it. He shoots himself with a nice camera, has good lighting, great thumbnails with NT facial expressions, decorates with nice crypto themed furniture to get you in a crypto mood. He is a hard working, smart, probably rich, a real go getter kind of guy, with an affable personality. His skin is clean, it looks like he showers every day. His only "personality" flaw I can peg him for is his fashion sense-- but at the same time, it's kind of virtuous to be unconcerned with such superficial things. It seems like he would give a female the most earnest date imaginable, if he actually had a date on a fluke. But really, fucking shoot me if there's even a single photo of him posed near a female.

His ugliness is seriously underrated. He's ugly in a boring forgettable sort of way, such that it has both the qualities of being something you inherently outright ignore, yet when you look at it closely, only then, do you realize how over it is for this guy. Every single feature of his face is genetically inferior-- the overall Doug Funnie headshape, the Norwood 5.8 baldness that just GLARES of radiant balding light, the flabbiness of his cheeks, the slant-eyed chinkiness of his eyes, his smugy brows, the shininess, the weird longish pigsnout of a nose, pursed mouthbreathing lips that dovetail into a recessed chin with a chinky buck-toothed overbite. It's FUCKING over for this guy. George Costanza is literally Jason Momoa compared to this guy. IT would 100% agree with me, just because of his face. There's no way this is the face of a man that has progressive views about feminism. It's completely logical and understandable that they would not bat a second to defend him.

His face is such that one absolutely has zero imaginative thoughts of what his personal life could look like. All you can imagine is this guy doing is repairing your computer, and then going home to LDAR in front of his computer trading cryptos, and playing Tekken on practice mode to perfect combos. It's just unimaginable. It's easier to imagine lamps having relationships with teapots than it would be to imagine this guy on a simple date with the lowest SMV foid imaginable.

Last edited:
Ok god damn he's ugly and probably an incel and puts alot of effort in a non-social field because of his poor physical appearance. I literally summed up what you said in one sentence.

Ok god damn he's ugly and probably an incel and puts alot of effort in a non-social field because of his poor physical appearance. I literally summed up what you said in one sentence.
okay :chad:.

I just had to wax poetic about his ugliness. He is so ugly it inspires nihilistic art, and just a general sense of self-hatred. He is so ugly looking at him makes you hate yourself.

Last edited:
He looks like me, only my hairline is better :feelsrope:

He looks super boring and unintelligent which is brutal for a guy who already looks ugly. It appears that him being fat makes him look like a Chinese pig however his unattractive facial features would make him 1/10 where I live even if he lost his weight.

He looks super boring and unintelligent which is brutal for a guy who already looks ugly. It appears that him being fat makes him look like a Chinese pig however his unattractive facial features would make him 1/10 where I live even if he lost his weight.
I wonder if he ever paid for a hug-- like a 5 second hug? He would pay $5000 for a 5 second hug, and then cry about it later. It looks like he's that kind of guy

He's probably a manlet too. He voice mogs me. He sounds super white boomerish

He's not that bad looking, he's kind of handsome no homo
He looks intelligent to me. All Chinese do, but ugly

Last edited:
He's probably a manlet too. He voice mogs me. He sounds super white boomerish

He's not that bad looking, he's kind of handsome no homo
He's worse than ugly. How can you look like you don't even exist?? The ugliness is to a point of being a magical Houdini disappearing act.

I watch this guy. Vids are too long and boring though. You should see the love comments that Sheldon from Crypto Banter gets (white Chad lite), it's suifuel.

I watch this guy. Vids are too long and boring though. You should see the love comments that Sheldon from Crypto Banter gets (white Chad lite), it's suifuel.
I can't watch one second of Sheldon. It's not even fair how hard he mogs poor George

Eggmogs me. Also regularmogs me hard.

I can't watch one second of Sheldon. It's not even fair how hard he mogs poor George

Not only that but George only advocates for holding long term while chad Sheldon is constantly coming up with new calls and banking profit daily, never began

I always hated that kind of round face and Chinese features.

We’re all George

We’re all George
it's a very blackpilled comment. It's like he is aware there are too many chinkeyed bugmen like him, and we need crypto to cope. Thus We really are all George.

it's a very blackpilled comment. It's like he is aware there are too many chinkeyed bugmen like him, and we need crypto to cope. Thus We really are all George.
:feelskek: His videos whenever crypto FUD comes out are hilarious. Crypto is his coping mechanism.

Brutal. Finally found a ricecel that I mog. Most ricecels mog me.

Brutal the light countinues to dim.

moggER head shape