Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

George Foreman top 5 wins

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

One of the Hardest punchers in heavyweight history.

Most heavyweight "great" boxers were stiff cavemen who only got successful because the heavyweight division was always the most shallow in boxing (there just aren't that many big guys around).

He wouldn't be successful with this type of caveman boxing in lower weights where fighters are more technical.

Remember that episode of Garfield & Friends he was on?

Didnt watch because he mogs me

Most heavyweight "great" boxers were stiff cavemen who only got successful because the heavyweight division was always the most shallow in boxing (there just aren't that many big guys around).

He wouldn't be successful with this type of caveman boxing in lower weights where fighters are more technical.
That's because the human body is more effective at certain sizes. Once you reach a certain size it gets to a point of diminishing returns. The most skilled weights tend to be welter to light heavy. But in a H2H fight, no welter, ever I don't care how good would ever be able to beat a prime George Foreman because they'd just be too small for a 6'3 225 pounds of muscle and bone George Foreman. He could hit hard enough to seriously damage, perhaps kill a much smaller fighter. A really great light heavy may be able to pull off an upset against George Foreman, the only one that springs to mind is Ezzard Charles who was about 6'0 185 pounds but was a master boxer who reigned as heavyweight champion from 1949-1951. Before then he fought in the LHW division and none of the light heavy champions wanted to take him on so he moved up to HW and captured the crown there.

They say that Sugar Ray Robinson welter weight champion and 5 time middle weight champion was pound for pound the best boxer to ever lace up gloves.

now you are talking boxers so many here obsess over mike tyson

Fucking cunt probably had sex. Death to all sex-havers in red dead redemption 2

When I hear George foreman I think of steaks and tasty bits of bacon

Fucking cunt probably had sex. Death to all sex-havers in red dead redemption 2
most boxers had to have been starving in terms of acceptance and sexuality to even be pushed enough to train for big leagues. mike tyson was treated like shit by his peers

most boxers had to have been starving in terms of acceptance and sexuality to even be pushed enough to train for big leagues. mike tyson was treated like shit by his peers
:lul: :kys:

I read it at first as Gordon Foreman and thought it's going to be some kind of a half life meme